Hi-Metal R

joppewo

1 minute ago, ps99042 said:

Looks like CDJapan is the way to go for preorders now.  Just a bummer you have to pay up front.

You do not need to pay upfront if you use credit card, it will just reserve the amount but will not charge you till when the item is available

1 minute ago, Valkyrie23 said:

I finally checked out through amiami

My HLJ cart is frozen and progressing slowly

Had one in my HLJ cart, took forever to progress then got order stop.

So my order timed out on HLJ right when I comfimed my order so I thought it was long gone since the page wouldnt reload. So I went to CDJ and got one. Went to see if my e-mail confirmation came in and it did so did HLJ......debading if I should cancel it.

Edited by Bivouac010
im dumb

1 minute ago, Corrinald said:

I was actually at work for this one instead of having to wake up. Couldn't get an order in. Amiami blows and so does HLJ new site. NY isn't participating?

There's 2 left at CD Japan

So I unwillingly got 3 at amiami, lol i dont know why probably cus I kept having to refresh and going back to the product screen and adding to cart.  I just checked out because I didn't want  to potentially lose  my whole cart.  I'll just try to adjust the quantity later...all this BS for a product that's not even on par with DX or MBs...these new site upgrades suck

Alright, with my CDJ confirmation email I will bid good luck to any still trying, thanks to the link posters again, and congrats to those who got it, and apologies for those that didn't yet. As always, have a good night.

got 2 from Ami... and bedtime for me!!

Sweet dreams of VFs to all who secured, best of luck to those still hunting

HLJ kept freezing and hanging.  First 404 error then 503 error at checkout, then sold out - boo!  CDJ sold out as I was checking out too.  Luckily Amiami let me get one through.  This was a tough one so far.  Not happy with the new HLJ site either.