Hi-Metal R

joppewo

I'm logged into HLJ and CDJ. Those are the two I've trusted and have worked before. I still have points at CDJ from my 31A purchase and birthday apparently, lol.. so it might be worth my time to order there. I know if you do paypal it is up front at CDJ but if it is by card is it also up front?

6 minutes ago, Master Dex said:

I'm logged into HLJ and CDJ. Those are the two I've trusted and have worked before. I still have points at CDJ from my 31A purchase and birthday apparently, lol.. so it might be worth my time to order there. I know if you do paypal it is up front at CDJ but if it is by card is it also up front?

CDJ gave you points for your birthday?  They didn't give me any points for my birthday... those bastards.

Just now, Mommar said:

CDJ gave you points for your birthday?  They didn't give me any points for my birthday... those bastards.

I didn't know it was a thing... but it had 300 points listed for that... it was the first of my birthdays since that account was made.. so maybe it's a one time thing?

14 hours ago, jvmacross said:

PO Madness Night has transcended beyond a "necessity" and has transformed into more of a tradition....so like most traditions....you do not need to participate....you have to participate!! 

Happy PO Madness Night!!!

:drinks:

Except that PO Madness Night is usually PO Calm Morning where I am.:mellow:

48 minutes ago, Mommar said:

You have to input your birthdate in your account profile.  Once that’s done ,cdjapan will give 300 yen to your account on the month of your birthday every year.

58 minutes ago, Master Dex said:

You will get a hold and pending charge on your credit card.  But you will not get billed in your statements until it’s shipped.

1 minute ago, F360 said:

You will get a hold and pending charge on your credit card.  But you will not get billed in your statements until it’s shipped.

I figured. I did the VF-31A DX pre-order with my card and it basically acted like normal where it did the reauthorization once or twice over the months before release but once it shipped then I got charged. Worked pretty well for me. Good to know. My points will basically amount to about $10 off but hey, every little bit, lol.

Amiami's site more or less works okay. HLJ on the other hand... half the time when I try to buy something it'll show nothing in my cart, or it just won't load the cart page at all. And it's slow as f*** the rest of the time when it does (eventually) work.

Anyone know how to do Advanced Search on HLJ's new site? Or was that removed entirely?

I know HLJ usually doesn't put the order page up until the minute the pre-order starts.. but CDJ usually has it earlier, not finding it however.

For some reason its not yet on sale though ami ami says 3pm japan time, maybe its a typo

some members say nin ni is untrustworthy though I had success buying from them before, oh i just noticed nin nin requires immediate payment, so I’ll pass on that

Edited by Guyffon
Added further information

11 minutes ago, Macrossmerrell said:

https://www.nin-nin-game.com/en/macross/29493-macross-flash-back-2012-vf-4-lightning-iii-hi-metal-r--4573102553812.html

You can order right now.  Not the cheapest, but shipping was decent I thought.  I got 2.

Got an order in, thank you!  Just got one for now though and waiting if I can get another from NY.

24 minutes ago, Lolicon said:

Four.

Now you made me to reconsider. :lol:

Ok. While waiting, here's some big promo pics courtesy of Tamashii site. :wub:

2qx4kwB.jpg 

F4YhPuU.jpg 

yqqLQIn.jpg 

vBbylAH.jpg 

wgD0H2H.jpg 

XggnGJN.jpg 

rqLfvzW.jpg 

Lo4AcC7.jpg 

leWs1Fa.jpg 

fENkFIm.jpg 

KkDYFuW.jpg 

52Dwvpn.jpg 

Notice that the Gunpod's handle is not the same as the regular VF-1's. And there's a removable Gunpod attachment underneath the belly. Cool. ^_^

20 minutes ago, Macrossmerrell said:

https://www.nin-nin-game.com/en/macross/29493-macross-flash-back-2012-vf-4-lightning-iii-hi-metal-r--4573102553812.html

You can order right now.  Not the cheapest, but shipping was decent I thought.  I got 2.

Not the cheapest? I thought the price was competitive enough compared with AmiAmi's price of Y10990. By the way, did you pay upfront for those two orders? I'm just curious since I read a few negative remarks about them. And I haven't used them before.

Edited by no3Ljm

I tried to pay through nin-nin-game and almost immediately got a text from my bank about another charge for $750.  Not sure what that was about as I don't recall that so replied to prevent my transaction, now my card is de-activated for a bit.  Guess I'm sitting this one out.

UPDATE: Nevermind, I do know what that charge was.  Not nin-nin-game's fault.

Edited by Mazinger

21 minutes ago, Macrossmerrell said:

Yes. Up front.  I've bought my last several purchases from Nin Nin and it has gone OK so far.

Thanks for the early link! Got one via cheapest shipping method (2-3 weeks with tracking) for a total of 11917 Yen (although the cc payment was 95.89 EUR so a little bit of FX charge there). 

Never ordered from them before and while I do understand some folks had concerns with this company before, I’m happy to take a chance with them. It also helps to know you have had good experience with your last few orders. 

5 minutes ago, rdrunner said:

Seems awfully quiet here compared to the last preorder (DX VF-1J). I might just hang around a bit for the Amazon option, get my second and call it a night...

I'm pretty sure they're just on the sideline waiting for the right moment. ^_^