Hi-Metal R

joppewo

13 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

Yes. You need two more. ^_^

According to this pic...only one more Monster could be staged inside the Daedelus....

gallery_12176_640_2094561.jpg

The actual anime says Five more?

vlcsnap-2015-11-02-03h53m34s179.png

perhaps Seito could tell us what the "official" stats say....:db:  maybe a quick look at the Macross Chronicle issue containing data for either the Monster or the Daedelus

1 hour ago, jvmacross said:

According to this pic...only one more Monster could be staged inside the Daedelus....

gallery_12176_640_2094561.jpg

The actual anime says Five more?

vlcsnap-2015-11-02-03h53m34s179.png

perhaps Seito could tell us what the "official" stats say....:db:  maybe a quick look at the Macross Chronicle issue containing data for either the Monster or the Daedelus

We always go for anime-accuracy. :db:

It's funny to see how the Tomahawks crouch to shoot. ^_^

6 hours ago, Podtastic said:

So where's the Scout and the Nousjadeul Ger then?

Marduk? Vajara? Phallanx?

Where are the goodies? :huh:

From your list...only the N-Ger DYRL version and the Phalanx have been teased... 

In any case, my comment was in reference to the posted pic...meaning we have a credible reason to start expecting to see everything displayed eventually released...now that the M+ -19 has been released and if it turns out to be correct that the VF-4 FB2012 is on the way.....ok so it's just 2....crossing fingers for a third then we can start to believe!

Just now, Mac said:

Hey guys, kind of off topic but couldn't find the answer. Will the bandai action base 1 work for these hi-metal R toys?

we seem to generally seem to use the Stage Act 5 bases...

https://www.amiami.com/eng/detail/?gcode=TOY-IPN-1688

6 hours ago, Mac said:

But has anyone tried to use the action base 1? I'm just trying to see if it would work since I can get it cheaper at a local hobby shop. 

I do not own any Action Bases, however, based on what I've seen, you should be able to .  Hi-Metal R toys would use the small peg.  As a FYI, you get 3 sets of stands if you purchase the Tamashii Stage ACT.5.  Check your shipping rates.

34 minutes ago, DewPoint said:

I do not own any Action Bases, however, based on what I've seen, you should be able to .  Hi-Metal R toys would use the small peg.  As a FYI, you get 3 sets of stands if you purchase the Tamashii Stage ACT.5.  Check your shipping rates.

I did not know it was a set of 3! Thanks for the info. 

9 hours ago, tekering said:

I admire your conscientious work ethic.  8P

:good:

8 hours ago, jvmacross said:

Looking forward to your hybrid -1D!

Or how about a VT-1 VR?  Make one set of those Misa/Hikaru figs into a wedding Max/Millia?

All in due time.

7 hours ago, amptor said:

I got my last 3 VT-1s in the mail yesterday.  Thanks to SH9000 for the tip on shipping but I guess I wasted a bit of shipping moneys on all the rest of the valks I bought :P

No problem.

2 hours ago, Slave IV said:

Aw crap! Was hoping! Also wondering why it would be on sprues but Bandai is known for doing that sometimes.

Yeah the VF-1D heads that I have are from model kits.

2 minutes ago, easnoddy said:

10 days.  They need to show the Nexx 2SS and half the 2019 Macross HMR (hopefully 3 releases).

42F9CB49-25C2-454D-AC39-0DF101B18464.jpeg.ad315fbb5d8cbb8491e53c9a5b52271c.jpeg

07CC7442-F557-4F3C-A104-AC31166C2FE6.thumb.jpeg.a2368d9cc135814304dc9120c42f518e.jpeg

Bring it on Bandai!