Hi-Metal R

joppewo

6 hours ago, borgified said:

If my memories serves me correctly, isn't there another Tamashii Display show sometime in the next few months (or is my memory totally out of wack)? I recall that @jeniusdid a list of the upcoming releases for the remaining year and with the LIl'Draken and the clip add on for the re-issue 31F for end of January/beginning of February of next year.

I would like to see teasers for the upcoming HMR release (as for who knows what's next on the list, we don't know), as it's mostly likely that the year will end up with the DX VF-1J release.

Tamashii nations event from the 26th to 28th Oct...

4 hours ago, seti88 said:

Tamashii nations event from the 26th to 28th Oct...

Aahh! That was when the DX VF-31J Kai and the HMR Nexx VF-2ss was shown. The VF-31J Kai was a hot release and the ones that couldn't get it, had to wait for the lottery option..

I have a feeling that the DX VF-1J will be shown and possibly with a new DX/HMR teased.

On 4/27/2018 at 11:02 AM, sh9000 said:

It would be interesting if after Bandai releases the DX YF-19 that they release a HMR YF-21.  Then later on release a DX YF-21 and then a HMR YF-19.  That would at least cover both lines with Macross Plus.

Buy more HMR so that Bandai can make more HMR.  :good:

17 hours ago, seti88 said:

Hopefully there will be some hmr news as folks are hoping.

Am expecting the armoured parts to be shown for the dx.

my wild out of nowhere guess would either be a yf-21 or perhaps super/strike parts for the 1/48th vf1..

on the hmr front hoping for the nger or a vf-4g...

21 minutes ago, Lonely Soldier Boy said:

A YF-21 to gauge interest on a future DX version is a possibility now that we have a Mac+ DX YF-19. I'd get both, but that's me.

I’d also love a HMR YF-21, HMR YF-19, and DX YF-21.

40 minutes ago, RDX17 said:

Make sure to check that you received the correct leg armor pieces! :)

Yup I do have the correct armor pieces. I have to say transforming this for the first time was quite an ordeal. I spent a good half hour just trying to get from GERWALK to fighter mode. The legs just weren't pegging into the arms at all. Or when they did the legs would be crooked. Also do I need to disconnect the cockpit area from the chest plate before I connect the legs to the main body? There doesn't seem to be enough clearance to get the swing bar underneath the head. I think it's because the VF-1A head is longer than the others.

1 hour ago, Karaoke Ninja said:

Yup I do have the correct armor pieces. I have to say transforming this for the first time was quite an ordeal. I spent a good half hour just trying to get from GERWALK to fighter mode. The legs just weren't pegging into the arms at all. Or when they did the legs would be crooked. Also do I need to disconnect the cockpit area from the chest plate before I connect the legs to the main body? There doesn't seem to be enough clearance to get the swing bar underneath the head. I think it's because the VF-1A head is longer than the others.

It’s time to check out the transformation video .

I finally unboxed my VF-1S Messer, and I am highly annoyed that the flight stand mount doesn't seem to fit correctly. I saw in one of Jenius' reviews that the included stand was intended to be used with FAST packs attached and thus doesn't tab in properly. Is there any way to get a correct non-super parts stand? Anybody maybe Shapeways one, or wants to part with an OEM one?

13 minutes ago, Axelay said:

I finally unboxed my VF-1S Messer, and I am highly annoyed that the flight stand mount doesn't seem to fit correctly. I saw in one of Jenius' reviews that the included stand was intended to be used with FAST packs attached and thus doesn't tab in properly. Is there any way to get a correct non-super parts stand? Anybody maybe Shapeways one, or wants to part with an OEM one?

I don't think anyone has put one up on shapeways.  The recent HMR VT-1 release has a display adapter that works well with non-super part fighter mode valks.  

I believe before that, the Mass Production VF-1A was the last HMR to come with the "correct" non-super part fighter adapter.  I could be wrong on that, though.

As far as getting one stand-alone, yeah, you'd be looking at buying it off of someone willing to part with it.

18 minutes ago, HardlyNever said:

I don't think anyone has put one up on shapeways.  The recent HMR VT-1 release has a display adapter that works well with non-super part fighter mode valks.  

I believe before that, the Mass Production VF-1A was the last HMR to come with the "correct" non-super part fighter adapter.  I could be wrong on that, though.

As far as getting one stand-alone, yeah, you'd be looking at buying it off of someone willing to part with it.

I’m pretty sure that before the VT-1, the only HMR that came with the true non-super fighter stand adapter was the original VF-1J armored. The brown VF-1A included one for super parts. All the original Hi Metal VFs (except the strike Roy) from several years ago also included the correct fighter adapter.

49 minutes ago, ScrambledValkyrie said:

I’m pretty sure that before the VT-1, the only HMR that came with the true non-super fighter stand adapter was the original VF-1J armored. The brown VF-1A included one for super parts. All the original Hi Metal VFs (except the strike Roy) from several years ago also included the correct fighter adapter.

I have the original Hi Metal Hikaru, and the fighter adapter works perfectly without Super Parts

21 minutes ago, Karaoke Ninja said:

Earlier today I was having trouble getting the legs tabbed into the arms when I noticed some of the black paint on the arms were beginning to rub off and now I hate myself. I haven't even owned this for a week and I already ruined the paint job...

IMG_0422.JPG

IMG_0423.JPG

Oh sorry that happened. Just repaint it and it should be okay. Just be careful nex time.

And my small macross shelf comprised mostly of Hi Metal R almost comes to an end.  One more Valk or destroid to replace my Iron Factory Jetfire (Placeholder), and then it will be complete, but no rush, considered complete for now until something new and exciting comes out.

Oh, and waiting for a few more Diaclone mini Mechas to come in, i think they go well with these for my personal taste / shelf preference.

42608398_1984409474949484_8646529560742985728_o.thumb.jpg.46ddd94edf38d88a433d0e543e25e1e0.jpg

42825787_1984409444949487_1227518510943436800_o.jpg

42845496_1984409428282822_3483733714217730048_o.jpg

13 hours ago, Arthurius said:

And my small macross shelf comprised mostly of Hi Metal R almost comes to an end.  One more Valk or destroid to replace my Iron Factory Jetfire (Placeholder), and then it will be complete, but no rush, considered complete for now until something new and exciting comes out.

Oh, and waiting for a few more Diaclone mini Mechas to come in, i think they go well with these for my personal taste / shelf preference.

42608398_1984409474949484_8646529560742985728_o.thumb.jpg.46ddd94edf38d88a433d0e543e25e1e0.jpg

42825787_1984409444949487_1227518510943436800_o.jpg

42845496_1984409428282822_3483733714217730048_o.jpg

Looks nice! :good:

Edited by no3Ljm