Hi-Metal R

joppewo

4 hours ago, Roy Focker said:

Waiting for Ami Ami to ask for payment.

4 hours ago, derex3592 said:

same here

2 hours ago, Alex GS said:

yep me too, it seems they are in some holidays since their calendar is displaying they are coming back until Thursday of next week, probably until then will receive the payment request.

That will be the Mountian Hoilday (Obon). @Alex GS is right that the next business day is Thursday.

17 hours ago, SuperDimensionalDave said:

I'm sure it's noticeable to naked eye but contrast won't be so stark.

Actually, mine exhibits only a faint difference in color when photographed:

691920014_cleanorange.thumb.jpg.6ffbdcdb0a544b669ab327bf662eaf2f.jpg

stowed.thumb.jpg.d3cb63b8e06e290c408e12c9a268faec.jpg

boosted.thumb.jpg.db9d007a5573a08f94833378ebb7d208.jpg

...but the difference looks more significant to my eye than it does in pictures.  :mellow:

even though the items at cdjapan are label as "in shipping process"

They have already credit the reward points to my account.

In those kinda of cases, it more likely that they already shipped out the item, but is yet to update you with the tracking number.

This happen a couple of time with friday/saturday releases. 

16 hours ago, tekering said:

Actually, mine exhibits only a faint difference in color when photographed:

691920014_cleanorange.thumb.jpg.6ffbdcdb0a544b669ab327bf662eaf2f.jpg

stowed.thumb.jpg.d3cb63b8e06e290c408e12c9a268faec.jpg

boosted.thumb.jpg.db9d007a5573a08f94833378ebb7d208.jpg

...but the difference looks more significant to my eye than it does in pictures.  :mellow:

Can't wait to get my package. I still prefer the orange tone in Yamato V2. Anyone has one to place side by side?

Sigh... also got a shipping notice from CDJapan.  Despite changing my address with them weeks ago, and sending them 2 emails after I noticed they were STILL shipping the vt-1 to my old address... they sent it out to my old address...

I think USPS has a rerouting option, but I know that costs money.  And I'm sure CDJapan won't cover that cost.  This is my first (and probably last) time using them.  If your system can't automatically update the shipping address of pre-ordered items, then you need to update your system.

Edit: Just checked and it looks like that is only available for domestic shipments... so... I'm not sure what to do.  I might try a change of address, but I'm not sure if this package will be redirected by that.  Anyone else ever run into a situation like this?

Edited by HardlyNever

42 minutes ago, HardlyNever said:

Sigh... also got a shipping notice from CDJapan.  Despite changing my address with them weeks ago, and sending them 2 emails after I noticed they were STILL shipping the vt-1 to my old address... they sent it out to my old address...

I think USPS has a rerouting option, but I know that costs money.  And I'm sure CDJapan won't cover that cost.  This is my first (and probably last) time using them.  If your system can't automatically update the shipping address of pre-ordered items, then you need to update your system.

Edit: Just checked and it looks like that is only available for domestic shipments... so... I'm not sure what to do.  I might try a change of address, but I'm not sure if this package will be redirected by that.  Anyone else ever run into a situation like this?

Just redirect to a nearby UPS store.  They don’t charge for that.

NM, I read UPS.  USPS... you could tell them to hold it at the local distribution center.  You’d have to go physically pick it up then.  No idea what kind of drive that would be for you though.

Edited by Mommar

1 hour ago, tekering said:

You know I do.  B))

1791392259_Bandaivs.Yamato.thumb.jpg.c9d9cb63032a0616991d204ae056a985.jpg

Even the beige is different!  :o

Does anyone else think the HMR VT-1 looks very much like the original Yamato 1/60 VT-1 version 1 (w/ the removable legs)?  The color scheme looks almost identical, and the molding of the boosters look more like that than the Yammy V2.  It's as if they were going for that look instead of the Yammy V2 Ostrich.  SMH...