Hi-Metal R

joppewo

4 minutes ago, sumyumgoy said:

I believe these would be the times for those of us in the U.S.

July 2, 2018

Eastern 3:00 am

Central 4:00 am

Mountain 5:00 am

Pacific 6:00 am

Eastern is ahead of the other time zones, not behind.

34 minutes ago, TheLoneWolf said:

I was hoping that Bandai would make the heatshield completely flush against the canopy with subsequent VF-2SS releases. But I suppose beggars can't be choosers. :p

x2 here with the heatshield fix on my wishlist.

The first HMR VF-2 was available for a day or two at a couple different retailers (amiami and hlj).

This time around may be different but I don’t think it will be too hard to score a PO somewhere. I’m wrong all the time tho :)

18 minutes ago, spacemanoeuvres said:

The first HMR VF-2 was available for a day or two at a couple different retailers (amiami and hlj).

This time around may be different but I don’t think it will be too hard to score a PO somewhere. I’m wrong all the time tho :)

Thanks for the info, but yeah I understand how quickly things could change with Macross POs LOL. 

I think I'm going to wait in the morning and order one from somewhere, but if I miss it, hopefully after market prices won't be too bad before release date anyway.

8 minutes ago, Podtastic said:

Also the Frandlar Tiluvo dropship and shuttle.

Yeah the Re-Entry Pod and Shuttle would be pretty cool but going by the Monster as the largest HMR release and restricting the size of items to that size or smaller, those 2 would be huge in HMR scale and less possible to be made.

24 minutes ago, jvmacross said:

Have more babies....guaranteed you'll be up for all POs!! :clapping:

:lol:

8 minutes ago, jvmacross said:

Never miss another Macross PO with the Macross watch...even at 100M underwater!! :good:

1000126837_1.jpg

http://p-bandai.jp/item/item-1000126837

I like that watch.

1 hour ago, sh9000 said:

Maybe there’s a possibility of a HMR release for December.  All they would have to do is announce the item on the last week of July and have the preorder open on August 2.

Well, there is precedent.....last year we got the Regult Missile types in December....the PO began very late in July for that one?  C'mon Bandai!! :clapping:

So I think it would have to be a Tamashii web-sclusive......so what would it be?

Would be funny if they make it the Tomahawk...or the Phalanx?  Since we'll get the SuperO in August....maybe the N-Ger DYRL-type?

Or how about an HMR VF-1A Angerbirds! :lol:

1 hour ago, jvmacross said:

Well, there is precedent.....last year we got the Regult Missile types in December....the PO began very late in July for that one?  C'mon Bandai!! :clapping:

So I think it would have to be a Tamashii web-sclusive......so what would it be?

Would be funny if they make it the Tomahawk...or the Phalanx?  Since we'll get the SuperO in August....maybe the N-Ger DYRL-type?

Or how about an HMR VF-1A Angerbirds! :lol:

Yep.  The preorder was in late July and released in mid December.  Come on Bandai!

1 hour ago, Lord_Of_Tetris said:

Are there any mold differences? It looks like the leg armor part can now actually store the gunpod.

That may be it....it now holds it because Nexx's -2SS does in the series...for whatever reason the other VF-2SS's shown onscreen do not...:unknw:

21 hours ago, rdrunner said:

Do HMR pre-orders typically sell out as quickly as DX's?  For the VT-1, I was able to order one on NY in the morning (US time) of the release date. Not sure what it was like with the VF2SS first release.

The VT-1 is a more obscure design. Hero valks sell out quickly on most stores. 

· A complete set of SAP units
· Nex machine legs SAP

I wonder if this this means that you can swap out the leg armor, and opt for a standard R/L Sylvie configuration (with no gunpod attachment) or the Nexx configuration. I wish we had more pictures of the available parts configurations to confirm.

Gotta be patient and see. I'm more curious than anything at this point. I'll definitely be ordering one. ^_^

Still dont thk i will bite since i am not gunning for a squad of vf-2's.

Thinking abt it, i might prefer missile leg pods instead of a rail gun, for the option of symmetrical all open missile pod's display ala the GBP pose. 

I can see the rail gun being a nice change for variety-sake in a multiple vf-2 display.

1 hour ago, sh9000 said:

If someone were to make a custom HMR head then I’d try my hands on this scheme.

Only customizers that work with HMR scale seem to be EXO and FEXT....maybe contact them.....or contact Kurisama who did the 1/60 head and see if he can resize it to whatever scale the HMR VF-1 actually is.....

Edited by jvmacross