Hi-Metal R

joppewo

3 hours ago, HardlyNever said:

On a side note, is there anyway we can hide/disable the silly upvote/downvote thing?  This isn't reddit, and it doesn't seem to affect anything.  If you have a beef with something, respond or take it to PMs.  The upvote/downvote thing just seems petty and silly.

I'm not 100% sure, but I think the upvotes give you your "days won" on your profile.

2 hours ago, DewPoint said:

I'm not 100% sure, but I think the upvotes give you your "days won" on your profile.

In this forum, who really does counts the upvotes and downvotes? Does it really matters? I don’t think it is. ^_^ 

10 hours ago, Slave IV said:

I'm not waiting like a fool. Plenty of other things to do in life than worry about if some toy will come out. I've survived my whole life without the existence of what toy might or might not come. If they make it, sweet - I'm buying it! If they don't, oh well - money saved!

But will I have a big grin on my face if they do make all the toys we're speculating and already teased...You're damn right I will!

Referring to myself, not you, with the fool comment. I have a checklist that I am slowly working down, and it would be helpful to know what Bandai will fulfil. For example if I know no HMR Regult Scout is coming then I can stop holding off on getting the Regult Scout kit.

6 hours ago, Podtastic said:

Referring to myself, not you, with the fool comment. I have a checklist that I am slowly working down, and it would be helpful to know what Bandai will fulfil. For example if I know no HMR Regult Scout is coming then I can stop holding off on getting the Regult Scout kit.

All good! I wasn’t worried about who you were calling what, just sharing my stress free collecting method. Everyone obviously has their own way but keeping a checklist that binds your decision making seems very stressful to me. In my lifetime of collecting, the only time I’ve made a checklist is for comic books that I already knew would come out and even then, it never worked out well. Just let it go!:D

I must admit that look wise, my HMR VF-2SS is the best looking in batroid mode (with or without fps), so sleek, makes me keep wanting to look at it.  It weighs so much too.

In the end, i am really happy i made this purchase. 12,728 yen shipped was alot for me, but damn does it look so sleeeek!!!!  Going to keep it at work for a while, still need to transform it to batroid and gerwalk eventually ;)

6 minutes ago, sh9000 said:

If Bandai were to release at least one enemy mecha from Macross II to go with the VF-2SS, which one would people want?

The enemy of Macross II?

Are there enemy mecha called the "Big West" and the "Shoji Kawamori" ??

Just now, 505thAirborne said:

I'd get these without question! 

It would be prety bold for Bandai HMR to give us any enemy mecha from Macross II......I would rather get the Icarus and Metal Siren first though...although those would be pretty bold releases too....if they did and they sold well, I think the probability of a DX VF-2SS would be higher (MII 30th aniversary?)......Bandai released the HMR Destroid Monster in-scale with the rest of their Macross HMR line.....so anything is possible at this point I suppose....

vf-2ja-battroid.gif  va-1ss-battroid.gif

2 hours ago, sh9000 said:

If Bandai were to release at least one enemy mecha from Macross II to go with the VF-2SS, which one would people want?

Feff's Gigamesh without question. It's design would be perfect for HMR

1 hour ago, 505thAirborne said:

My new response is bring on the VF-2JA first ( IMO the Icarus is a must have), then some Enemy mecha as well the Metal Siren! B))

A DX VF-2SS would be a dream come true! 

Don't forget the VF-XX Zentran Valkyrie

And yes, DX's, DX's for them all!!!

20 minutes ago, Boobytrap said:

And the VC-079 civilian model -- SNN Valkyrie... heck, it had far more screen time than the VF-XX.

vc-079-fighter.gif

vc-079-gerwalk.gif

... And they gotta include the launch booster, too.

vc-079-fighter-booster.gif

-- Images shamelessly lifted from Macross Mecha Manual --  ^_^

Edited by mechaninac

25 minutes ago, mechaninac said:

And the VC-079 civilian model -- SNN Valkyrie... heck, it had far more screen time than the VF-XX.

vc-079-fighter.gif

vc-079-gerwalk.gif

SNN Valkyrie.....and if it comes without the booster.....FEXT Hobby can do it! :rolleyes:

41 minutes ago, mechaninac said:

I assume this thing doesn't come with landing gear.

4 hours ago, jvmacross said:

Probably this one....

gigamesh-feff.gif

...and a 2-pack of these....

battlepod.gif

1 hour ago, Boobytrap said:

Great choices.

4 hours ago, jvmacross said:

It would be prety bold for Bandai HMR to give us any enemy mecha from Macross II......I would rather get the Icarus and Metal Siren first though...although those would be pretty bold releases too....if they did and they sold well, I think the probability of a DX VF-2SS would be higher (MII 30th aniversary?)......Bandai released the HMR Destroid Monster in-scale with the rest of their Macross HMR line.....so anything is possible at this point I suppose....

vf-2ja-battroid.gif  va-1ss-battroid.gif

3 hours ago, 505thAirborne said:

My new response is bring on the VF-2JA first ( IMO the Icarus is a must have), then some Enemy mecha as well the Metal Siren! B))

A DX VF-2SS would be a dream come true! 

1 hour ago, mechaninac said:

vc-079-fighter.gif

vc-079-gerwalk.gif

Excellent alternates.

1 hour ago, mechaninac said:

vc-079-fighter.gif

every time i see the SNN valk, i will always remember my first tots when i saw M2....macross pancake valks!

4 hours ago, Sanity is Optional said:

HMR YF-19 (new mold) please? YF-21 as well.

Yes, but the vf-11 too, both grey color, and also the white one from macross 7 and gambling, then move right into some macross 0, the sv energy jet and vf0s/a + armour/fp and two sweaters.

common we all know this is what everyone really wants, not some more macross 2 or enemy mechs.

heck, we still need vf1a max tv and vf1d max too and tomahawk waaaaay before more macross 2 stuff (besides, we got the main jet which most want already).

and then, how about some inbids, lol.  Oh common, who wouldn't buy them if bandai made them?

I must admit that look wise, my HMR VF-2SS is the best looking in batroid mode (with or without fps), so sleek, makes me keep wanting to look at it.  It weighs so much too.

In the end, i am really happy i made this purchase.

It is making me want to double dip other colors maybe... damn it is sooo good looking!!!

On Monday, June 25, 2018 at 6:46 PM, sh9000 said:

No not yet but bring on the DYRL Nousjadeul-Ger, TV Nousjadeul-Ger, DYRL Queadluun-Rau, TV Queadluun-Rau, Regult Scout, DYRL Regult, DYRL Regult Missile Type, Golg Gants Heavy Attack Craft, Gnerl, and Quel-Quallie Scout Pod.

That's an all star list of must haves.

20 hours ago, Arthurius said:

In the end, i am really happy i made this purchase.

It is making me want to double dip other colors maybe... damn it is sooo good looking!!!

I agree, I always loved the design, probably because it was my first exposure to Macross proper. I have two on my desk at work keeping guard!

That said, HMR gave me new respect for the VF1, it's a timeless design. All in I'm a lot poorer (but happier) thanks to HMR!