Hi-Metal R

joppewo

On 6/19/2018 at 9:25 AM, amptor said:

LOL Harmony Gold that's a good one.  But unfortunately MyKombini is being a-holes about this and I'm done with it.  Paypal reimbursed me for shipping prior to shipping it out just now and they are going to receive the item back.  And I'm going to buy my dozens upon dozens of valkyries elsewhere.

I dropped those d***s at MyKombini a nice little unformal letter in the box and sealed it up. This b**** is going out tomorrow morning.

Yep paypal dropped a nice chunk of $ change into my account for me and I printed the label out.  I definitely have found better deals elsewhere.  I don't need MyKombini.

BTW LAST but not least!!! thanks for all your moral support.  AND THANK YOU for posting news on which toys are being released and a special thanks to the Original Poster (aka OP!)

Thanks guys.

edit: re-ordered from a better site for the same price.  hopefully all goes well.  thanks again.

Not adding to the fire but you mean to say MK sent you a copy that had its canopy taped without any pilot and double armor parts! Was the package in also a sh*tty condition too? Was it pre owned?

15 hours ago, fenrir72 said:

Not adding to the fire but you mean to say MK sent you a copy that had its canopy taped without any pilot and double armor parts! Was the package in also a sh*tty condition too? Was it pre owned?

Package was fine.  I still have a photo of the double tapes, actually Peeled off the tape and it is still stuck to my desk right next to me.

And btw, I did notice that both Akira and SDF Macross had references to the Nagasaki and Hiroshima nuclear detonations in them.  So I guess it is a culture thing.

Lol lets just stay on topic of the reseller mykombini. As i stated earlier, mykombini was not communicating about this issue and when he did, he simply asked me to return the item and would not cover the shipping fee. 

That's when i took matters into my own hands and went straight to Bandai. Fought them good and won. Just today, went to local post office to pick up the armor parts from Bandai(bandai sent to teso.com and teso shipped out). They supplied me with both left and right calf armors. 

Finally i just assembled the super pack on vf1a. Looks good! 

image.jpeg

1 hour ago, mpower1226 said:

That's when i took matters into my own hands and went straight to Bandai. Fought them good and won. Just today, went to local post office to pick up the armor parts from Bandai(bandai sent to teso.com and teso shipped out). They supplied me with both left and right calf armors. 

Did you deal with Bandai from Japan or USA?  Can you provide the email address you corresponded with in your attempt to get the parts?  Did you work with any particular Bandai representative or department?  Also, did Bandai request any proof that you owned and/or  purchased the HMR VF-1A? 

Pretty sure there are alot of folks here that would like to give the direct Bandai resolution a try.

1 hour ago, enphily said:

@amptor i don't know your reasons and i don't care. I'm Russian and i have no hatred to you or anyone else (maybe just to my government), but politics and history in your post is big offtopic and i don't know wtf it's doing here.

Good because I don't care either.

1 hour ago, mpower1226 said:

Lol lets just stay on topic of the reseller mykombini. As i stated earlier, mykombini was not communicating about this issue and when he did, he simply asked me to return the item and would not cover the shipping fee. 

Finally i just assembled the super pack on vf1a. Looks good! 

It's alright man.  Paypal got it.  They were suppose to cover the shipping cost the first time according to their rules and they told me, I had to dispute the shipping charge with paypal the first time around because they wouldn't honor it.  And I got it.  They are probably just tired of making mistakes and want to put the blame on the buyer.  I'll just buy dozens of valkyries elsewhere.  I was only upset with MyKombini for about 5 minutes and then went on to rant.

6 minutes ago, jvmacross said:

Did you deal with Bandai from Japan or USA?  Can you provide the email address you corresponded with in your attempt to get the parts?  Did you work with any particular Bandai representative or department?  Also, did Bandai request any proof that you owned and/or  purchased the HMR VF-1A? 

Pretty sure there are alot of folks here that would like to give the direct Bandai resolution a try.

This is bandai japan. No email provided, i contacted them themrough their customer service page. 

https://support-bandai.secure.force.com/bandaien/

No particular rep that i dealt with as this is done through the inquiry page. 

I had to take the pics of the 7 ditgit numbers on the box and send them. 

Through the number they were able to track where the item was sold from.  

They specifically told me that this was an exception as they do not support out of country customers and that these items are sold for domestic customer only.  

They were very clear that they will not ship outside of japan. I recommand you get a forwarder. 

Hope that helps.

1 hour ago, jenius said:

To be fair to Mykombini, their website says that that is their policy. They do refunds but you're responsible for shipping costs. 

They must have changed that recently then because when I started haggling with them over this, they had it stated that they pay for the return and I have a log of them stating that to me too for the order.  They deleted my account but didn't realize that I kept *.PDF of all communication.  But oh well it's over with.  My new VF-1A already shipped and will be here in about 2 months.  I can wait.  I don't really care.

Also they cancelled 3 pre-orders on VT-1's that I hadn't paid for yet.  I was waiting for them to straighten this out.  And also was ready for them to f*** it up which they did so gladly I did not pay them a dime for those.

Edited by amptor

11 minutes ago, azrael said:

Stay on topic. None of us needs to know your origin story.

I did not originate from WWII lol.  Plus appears that 11 people can't handle the truth.

Btw, VF-1A Cannon Fodder is the one that brought up the war, not me :D I just added to conversation.  It appears that many people here are trying instigate this as a racism show which it isn't.  But I would have to say that Japan did fight with honor.  After all, they were persistant and would not let up.

Anyways, maybe tell people not to start a conversation in the first place if you don't want that to occur. :)

Edited by amptor

18 minutes ago, mpower1226 said:

This is bandai japan. No email provided, i contacted them themrough their customer service page. 

https://support-bandai.secure.force.com/bandaien/

No particular rep that i dealt with as this is done through the inquiry page. 

I had to take the pics of the 7 ditgit numbers on the box and send them. 

Through the number they were able to track where the item was sold from.  

They specifically told me that this was an exception as they do not support out of country customers and that these items are sold for domestic customer only.  

They were very clear that they will not ship outside of japan. I recommand you get a forwarder. 

Hope that helps.

Thanks...will give it a try

1 hour ago, amptor said:

I did not originate from WWII lol.  Plus appears that 11 people can't handle the truth.

Btw, VF-1A Cannon Fodder is the one that brought up the war, not me :D I just added to conversation.  It appears that many people here are trying instigate this as a racism show which it isn't.  But I would have to say that Japan did fight with honor.  After all, they were persistant and would not let up.

Anyways, maybe tell people not to start a conversation in the first place if you don't want that to occur. :)

FickleOrganicCaterpillar-size_restricted

On 6/20/2018 at 5:15 PM, VF-1A Cannon Fodder said:

To the others - apologies for that last off topic post.

I'll go with VF-1A Cannon Fodder on this.  Thanks.

K so I got downvoted for complying with you guys.  wacko.

Edited by amptor

The views expressed were taken by some as very insensitive and highly offensive.  So much so that moderators stepped in and portions of posts were removed.  Please keep this in mind for future posts.

Edited by DewPoint

45 minutes ago, DewPoint said:

The views expressed were taken by some as very insensitive and highly offensive.  So much so that moderators stepped in and portions of posts were removed.  Please keep this in mind for future posts.

You know, DewPoint, when something's dropped it's dropped.  Move on.  Back on topic here please.  It's not really getting us anywhere.

3 hours ago, Podtastic said:

I just wish there was an alert function on MW or something. I don't want to miss an exciting Zentraedi release, if we ever get another one.:unsure:

I'd say keep your eyes open to this forum thread. Someone with good connections always seems to drop the news well in advance of preorder time.

2 hours ago, seti88 said:

i wonder if there will be a christmas HMR...

All I want for Christmas is a Tomahawk...

2 hours ago, ScrambledValkyrie said:

I'd say keep your eyes open to this forum thread. Someone with good connections always seems to drop the news well in advance of preorder time.

This is what I do.  It's the only way I've been able to stay updated with releases

All we have on the docket is the VT-1 for August? That's a low priority item for me, bbut I'm getting it. I miss the days when i had the VF-1S strike, glaug and monster on preorder. Come on Bandai!

I'd even settle for more Dougram. Or Mospeada or Orguss.

26 minutes ago, sumyumgoy said:

This is what I do.  It's the only way I've been able to stay updated with releases

Not me.  Evidently I prefer to be late to the party and pay overinflated market prices for stuff.  But who knows, maybe I'll try this "stay informed"  approach and see how it works.  :) 

4 hours ago, ScrambledValkyrie said:

All I want for Christmas is a Tomahawk...

am hoping for a launch arm but yeah a tomahawk would continue the destroid trend...

or a darn vf-4... please santa..

Edited by seti88
forgot the vf-4!

6 hours ago, tekering said:

In the meantime, here are a few figures and vehicles for use with HMR displays, thanks to Arii (and resurrected by Bandai):

5b2bdb9865c3b_accessoriesandfigures.thumb.jpg.f5a270311aded91856a3a94b21af3143.jpg

Awesome!  I especially love that M. Bison figure in front of the transport on the right. ;)