Hi-Metal R

joppewo

1 hour ago, no3Ljm said:

If not, then it's an Aprl Fool's night to remember. For generations to come. ^_^

Fast forward...

"Hey grandson. I remember this one night during April Fool's Day, just like today. I bled my finger by smashing F5 on the keyboard fot trying to preorder VT-1 Super Ostrich."

"What's a SuperOstrich, grandpa? And most importantly, what's a keyboard?"

:lol:

Lol! Except Macross will live on forever and be remembered  

1 hour ago, jenius said:

I suspect this will be easy to get like the elint.

Hope so. Based on talking to friends, there seems to be a lot more interest and excitement for the SO. 

20 minutes ago, Slave IV said:

Lol! Except Macross will live on forever and be remembered  

Hope so. Based on talking to friends, there seems to be a lot more interest and excitement for the SO. 

Not if HG is around. It would live forever as Robotech for all we know in the western region. Hahaha! :lol:

Just now, no3Ljm said:

Not if HG is around. It would live forever as Robotech for all we know in the western region. Hahaha! :lol:

only till 2021...

I noticed the HMR VT-1 Super Ostrich is available for pre-order for $79.90 here..

http://www.bandaionline.com/hi-metal-r-vt-1-super-ostrich-action-figure/

Anyone ever order from this shop before? I have not, so I am wondering how good or egit they are.

Thanks!

Edited by Shizuka the Cat

43 minutes ago, Shizuka the Cat said:

I noticed the HMR VT-1 Super Ostrich is available for pre-order for $79.90 here..

http://www.bandaionline.com/hi-metal-r-vt-1-super-ostrich-action-figure/

Anyone ever order from this shop before? I have not, so I am wondering how good or egit they are.

Thanks!

You should use that only as a last possible backup .  .

Instead, how about jointing us on preorder night/morning and see the madness first hand.  Its kinda fun......

Just now, ManhattanProject972 said:

Anybody know what stand I can use for the VE-1? 

https://hlj.com/product/BANR63155

That's a three-pack btw.

Just now, ManhattanProject972 said:

Thanks! Though you're really making me want to buy three more Hi Metals now damnit. 

I ran into that same Issue! I ended up grabbing a Trident for my VF-2SS and now have a surplus.... I need 4 more HMRs to fill my available Stage Act 5 stands

Just now, Lolicon said:

I'm going to have to get two just so I can have one with the other pair of pilots. Well played, Bandai. 

Indeed...

Just pre-ordered the HMR VF-1J Super Valkyrie (Hikaru) from CD Japan.... there was only about 20 minutes left before their sakura coupon expires, so I decided to use it. *sigh* Time to reset my counter...

Hello. I'm Shizuka and I'm a Macross-holic. It has been 0 minutes since my last purchase.

1 hour ago, recon said:

Since this is a HMR thread, will post the 'Owl Armor' aka thunder hummer armor designed and made by FextHobby, a subsidary of FansHobby

1 hour ago, recon said:

Display Stand

Already posted on page 458 and 460.  Thanks for opening the FextHobby thread.

9 minutes ago, Shizuka the Cat said:

Just pre-ordered the HMR VF-1J Super Valkyrie (Hikaru) from CD Japan.... there was only about 20 minutes left before their sakura coupon expires, so I decided to use it. *sigh* Time to reset my counter...

Hello. I'm Shizuka and I'm a Macross-holic. It has been 0 minutes since my last purchase.

I think you mean the VF-1A Hikaru.

49 minutes ago, amptor said:

I'm going to join in the preorder fun.  You guys are saying it will be 3AM pacific standard time on the 2nd?  I'm just not sure which time zone your guys' 3AM comes from.

Nobody mentioned 3AM pacific standard time. Spacemanouvres said he doesn't think he'll get up at 3AM for the PO madness which is 4PM Japan time assuming he meant EST since his location states Northeast US.

23 minutes ago, sh9000 said:

Already posted on page 458 and 460.  Thanks for opening the FextHobby thread.

I think you mean the VF-1A Hikaru.

Yes! You are right. The VF-1A Hikaru!

Why in the world does it look like the HMR VF-1S Strike valkyries go for $200? EEP! I can buy certain 1/60's for that. *sigh*

1 hour ago, wmkjr said:

Nobody mentioned 3AM pacific standard time. Spacemanouvres said he doesn't think he'll get up at 3AM for the PO madness which is 4PM Japan time assuming he meant EST since his location states Northeast US.

I wonder if the VT-1 will also be listed at 2:24 AM PST at NY.

1 hour ago, Shizuka the Cat said:

Yes! You are right. The VF-1A Hikaru!

Why in the world does it look like the HMR VF-1S Strike valkyries go for $200? EEP! I can buy certain 1/60's for that. *sigh*

Pretty much anything that has been released for a while will have different aftermarket prices.

Edited by sh9000

I believe that @no3Ljmmade a post of all the time differences around the world in the VF-31 thread. Is there a possibility that specific chart can be reposted here as the pre-order for the VT-1 is arriving soon? If the VT-1 pre-orders are up on 4 pm Japan Standard Time then we can have a better visual understanding of which time zone of us members are in exactly.

Note: Get your coffee or any other caffeine fix ready for the madness.  ^_^

Edited by borgified

1 minute ago, ScrambledValkyrie said:

Does anyone recall which shops allow multiple quantities for preorders? I'm thinking about getting 2 of the VT-1 and would like to get them from the same place  to help with shipping.

Most places allow a maximum of 3.  Mykombini let me order 6.

1 hour ago, ScrambledValkyrie said:

Does anyone recall which shops allow multiple quantities for preorders? I'm thinking about getting 2 of the VT-1 and would like to get them from the same place  to help with shipping.

Amiami, Hobby Search, and CDJ will most likely have a limit of 3.  AE will most likely let you order more.  NY usually has a limit of 99 in one order.  I’m sticking with NY for letting me buy multiples, cheapest price, and cheapest shipping option.

Edited by sh9000

Last preorder for here in California was at ether 11:00 pm or 12 am. I don’t think I’ve ever seen one more than a few minutes past midnight pacific time. I do think a few stores may start later though, but I always worry I might miss out and order from the standard places.