Hi-Metal R

joppewo

i got to say i'm loving this line still.  HMR super ostrich?  awesome....will be ordering at least 1 probably, 2.  i never got around to getting the yamato...if arcadia ever does a reissue i'm gonna be on top of that too. 

and yes Nousjadeul-Gers would be friggen awesome (because i can't imagine arcadia making them in 1/60 after the lackluster sales of the yamato Q-Raus) don't think they've even been teased at this point IIRC....also robot spirits did do a Q rare but those sold poorly (and are too small to be 1/100)...hopefully that dosen't put bandai off from doing an Nousjadeul Gers.

wait...key info...when is the super O going up for preorder?

Edited by Mechapilot77

8 minutes ago, Mechapilot77 said:

wait...key info...when is the super O going up for preorder?

From the way they do announcement to PO. I'm assuming it's next week, March 30, 4pm JST is the earliest. April 6, the latest. And it's regular release so be sure to prepared F5-ing. ^_^

Edited by no3Ljm

Well not the item that would have been at the top of my list. That would have been a destroid or enemy mech. Even a Nexx VF-2SS would have been preferable. I'll still be getting this of course and take solace in the fact that the line is continuing so that hopefully one day I can have a complete line up of SDFM toys.

Well two sets of figures means I'm def getting two. One for armored fighter mode with Minmay passenger and one for unarmored gerwalk mode with Misa and I'm going to make a tent to put under. I'm silly like that. 

19 minutes ago, SuperDimensionalDave said:

Well two sets of figures means I'm def getting two. One for armored fighter mode with Minmay passenger and one for unarmored gerwalk mode with Misa and I'm going to make a tent to put under. I'm silly like that. 

That’s a great idea.

30 minutes ago, SuperDimensionalDave said:

Not sure I'd make the tent, but now I'm thinking about getting 2 myself.

14 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

You mean, Max's VF-1A TV version with Zentraedi uniform. ;)

Related image

I've often wondered if anyone made a custom 1/6 Breetai or other Zentraedi figure to go with the 1/60 scale veritechs.

I've thought about it myself but I can't sew.

4 hours ago, SuperDimensionalDave said:

Don't forget the mutated fish, ok? ;)

2 minutes ago, Slave IV said:

If it doesn't come with all this...

Preorder Cancelled!

LOL!  

There needs to be a HMR SDF-1, complete with DYRL fashion store, with Hikaru and Minmay in wedding outfits. And a love hotel, with a rejected Hikaru standing outside it.

Edited by Shizuka the Cat

17 minutes ago, Shizuka the Cat said:

And a make-shift shower set?

That's before VT-1. The upcoming VF-1A though should include that. ;)

9 minutes ago, Slave IV said:

If it doesn't come with all this...

Preorder Cancelled!

:lol:

7 minutes ago, Shizuka the Cat said:

LOL!  

There needs to be a HMR SDF-1, complete with DYRL fashion store, with Hikaru and Minmay in wedding outfits. And a love hotel, with a rejected Hikaru standing outside it.

Now you're asking too much. ;) They have to make the Launch Arm stand first. ^_^