Hi-Metal R

joppewo

12 hours ago, sh9000 said:

Does the type of grey of the CF VF-1A come close to the grey of the VE-1?

Do you mean my custom VF-1A Cavaliers?  Yeah I haven’t worked on it.

Yes I think so.  Just as long as transforming it back into fighter mode doesn't disturb your work, man.  It looked great :)

14 hours ago, sh9000 said:

E835DA79-0633-4AE3-B34D-B58ACF595204.thumb.jpeg.5fec7e1dcf28f63d7d0c8c2e924b7ac0.jpeg

Take Your Regults to Work Day.

Brought 3 sets and 3 regular Regults.  I want to check out the 9 variations.

Looks like you need a landing craft to deploy all those regults.

8 hours ago, SuperDimensionalDave said:

We need more enemy mecha. Bring on the Queadluun and Nousjadeul already!!

AB-SO-LUTELY.:)

On 2/21/2018 at 11:46 AM, Slave IV said:

Sweet!

Thanks man.

On 2/21/2018 at 1:48 PM, 505thAirborne said:

Were there any pics or updates from Wonderfest about the HMR VF-2SS Nexx coming out? 

Hopefully there will be  a VF-1D release down the road, would like to get a couple of those! 

On 2/21/2018 at 2:27 PM, SuperDimensionalDave said:

We need more enemy mecha. Bring on the Queadluun and Nousjadeul already!!

Looking forward to more figures and release dates soon.

36 minutes ago, amptor said:

Wow not complaining at all :) but SAL is sort-of a little slow :)

February 23, 2018, 12:20 pm 
Processed Through Facility 
TOKYO INT D, JAPAN 

February 15, 2018, 6:53 pm 
Acceptance 
JAPAN 

This surprises you?  Why would anyone pay for EMS if SAL was just as quick for less money? :unknw: 

2 hours ago, jvmacross said:

This surprises you?  Why would anyone pay for EMS if SAL was just as quick for less money? :unknw: 

A couple of times I got SAL within 10 days.

I have problems paying extras like EMS and even next day domestic shipping because no matter what fast shipping you pay for there's always a chance that the online store will just get behind in sending out packages.  What good is fast shipping when someone takes a week just to get a package out the door.

1 minute ago, Roy Focker said:

I have problems paying extras like EMS and even next day domestic shipping because no matter what fast shipping you pay for there's always a chance that the online store will just get behind in sending out packages.  What good is fast shipping when someone takes a week just to get a package out the door.

I never got the point of paying anything for faster shipping at any time...these are all things we never had that we will have potentially for life so what's the rush? The only point to be made about paying more (that makes sense to me for those who want to) is the extra insurance that is sometimes included but I'm also not into not into paying to insure someone else's incompetence.

2 minutes ago, Roy Focker said:

I would have problems too if it happened all the time......nothing is perfect

As for a shop adding extra days to your shipments on a consistent basis.....well, complain or take your business elsewhere.....the days of having limited buying options are thankfully gone

3 hours ago, jvmacross said:

Nah just keeping people updated that want to know how long SAL takes.  I already have 9 valkyries on the shelf so I can definitely wait, even 2 months if it takes that long :)

I just shipped my first box by boat... very curious to see how long that will take. My missile Regult set appears set to get delivered today after entering customs 1/17... a bit long. Hopefully the box isn't totally destroyed... long delays often mean the package got damaged and they couldnt' figure out how to deliver it. Fingers crossed that's not the case.

I caved and bought a second brownie and missile set... 

1 minute ago, jenius said:

I just shipped my first box by boat... very curious to see how long that will take. My missile Regult set appears set to get delivered today after entering customs 1/17... a bit long. Hopefully the box isn't totally destroyed... long delays often mean the package got damaged and they couldnt' figure out how to deliver it. Fingers crossed that's not the case.

I've shipped all my purchases by boat when it presents a significant (around $10 or more) savings and so far, so good. Saved me hundreds, if not thousands of dollars for more items. Hope it works out for you!

2 hours ago, jenius said:

I've shipped a couple items by boat. Banzai Hobby sale stuff (HiRM Wing Zero, couple Hasegawa Macross kits), and a PG from Nippon Yasan that was on significant sale. All arrived at about 2.5months later, condition was just fine.

7 hours ago, jenius said:

My most recent HMR orders from NY by boat were the Destroids and the Regults.  Everything came perfect with extra bubble wrap in undamaged shipping boxes.  My VE-1’s and several 1/100 Macross figures will also be coming from boat.

Hopefully your shipment also comes in excellent condition.

7 hours ago, Slave IV said:

I've shipped all my purchases by boat when it presents a significant (around $10 or more) savings and so far, so good. Saved me hundreds, if not thousands of dollars for more items. Hope it works out for you!

Yep the savings here and there eventually add up to have more money to buy more toys.

So, looking at my 2 VE-1s, the nubs on this thing are atrocious.

Had to spend a good 10minutes with a hobby knife cutting them all flush, and trying to hide the gouges and stress marks left from manufacture.

Never seen a HMR this bad, and I've got Max&Milia, Messer, Missile Regults, Glaug, Spartan, Defender, VF-2SS, and an old HM Roy.

Edited by Sanity is Optional

8 hours ago, treatment said:

finally got my HMR VE-1 delivered today, so here's a quickie shot:

https://imgur.com/vAztLuP

vAztLuPl.jpg

:bump:

I never noticed how different the VE-1 is, as seen on screen, compaired to all the toys/models/and even line art. The leg fast packs look different, the lower sensor mast is different, no antenna on the sides of the booster packs...which themselves look different too. The left wing appears to have an antenna coming off of the end and the Radom are looks different too. 

Chris

23 minutes ago, Dobber said:

I never noticed how different the VE-1 is, as seen on screen, compaired to all the toys/models/and even line art. The leg fast packs look different, the lower sensor mast is different, no antenna on the sides of the booster packs...which themselves look different too. The left wing appears to have an antenna coming off of the end and the Radom are looks different too. 

Chris

Also the radome is larger, wings are little longer, and the flight is more compact on height. The HMR VE-1 looks similar to yamato 1/60 VE-1 (Ver 1). I guess HMR made this VE-1 was not base on DYRL VE-1.