Hi-Metal R

joppewo

54 minutes ago, amptor said:

I want to buy more VE-1's, 9 isn't enough xD  Where's my VT-1 preorder website action at? :D :D

Are you planning on opening your other 8?

28 minutes ago, derex3592 said:

VE-1 acquired from Post Office...great little HM-R. Silly question... hooooow does one attach the battroid adapter to one of the Bandai Battle Pod stands???.....see pic.. the Gerwalk and Fighter mode adaptors snap right on.... 

20180203_105613.jpg

You’ll need one of those rod attachments.  Sold separately or comes with the Glaug or Missile Effect Part attachments.  I don’t have my Missile Type Regults yet but it might come with that too.

C6170E07-5DA2-49A3-87B6-ACDE4D41F533.thumb.jpeg.8f084bc8e949e3c5388f1607dda27fc4.jpeg

Edited by sh9000

13 hours ago, sh9000 said:

Just paid for my 1/100 Rabbit, Lancers x3, and Heavy Infantry Zentradi Warrior.  I’m loving all of these additions to HMR that enhance the collection.

What exactly are you refering to?  Are these model kits or maybe 3D printed items you found online?

31 minutes ago, sh9000 said:

You’ll need one of those rod attachments.  Sold separately or comes with the Glaug or Missile Effect Part attachments.  I don’t have my Missile Type Regults yet but it might come with that too.

Nah but I want to open one more for some reason :)  How many do you have bro? :)

44 minutes ago, derex3592 said:

Got it... thanks... can't say it's very stable though... adapter needs to lock on to the Valk better... oh well.. 

20180203_113814.jpg

Cool.  Is your Battroid completely on the attachment?

79266B13-6AAF-44A0-A293-2CBCAAF2679E.thumb.jpeg.e098c6c79d53ef0ebb20e5f575a899e6.jpeg

25 minutes ago, sharky said:

What exactly are you refering to?  Are these model kits or maybe 3D printed items you found online?

I’ve been purchasing all of Plastic Cretin’s current 3D printed releases in 1/100 scale to go with my HMR collection.

23 minutes ago, amptor said:

Nah but I want to open one more for some reason :)  How many do you have bro? :)

That’s dedication.  I ordered 5 VE-1’s.

1 hour ago, sh9000 said:

C6170E07-5DA2-49A3-87B6-ACDE4D41F533.thumb.jpeg.8f084bc8e949e3c5388f1607dda27fc4.jpeg

There's also a much shorter part with 5mm holes on both sides that comes with Bandai's new action bases, I'm using one of those on the stand of my Messer VF-1S to display in Battroid.

20180203_105938.jpg

20180203_110002.jpg

7 hours ago, sh9000 said:

It can be done.  This is from one of my friends on my Macross related facebook.

K, thanks, maybe the one I got is a molding flaw.  I'm wary about trying to force it down, so I'll just wait for my second one to get here from HLJ and compare.  If they both have the same issue, I'll start looking at chopping off that block of plastic keeping it from folding lower.

Quick question, guys. How blue is Max VF-1J in person? Is it too bright and saturated? Is it leaning towards more magenta than cyan? Just in case anyone have any Metal Build 00 Gundam in their collections, can you post a pic together esp around the blue area of the Gundams just to have a gauge. Thanks in advance! ^_^

a world of caution about those HMR stands. They are basically just tamashii stages.  After time, the tension the male adapters exert on the female couplings on the extension rod causes them to crack slightly, and the extension will become loose and you will have shelf dives. 

Yuppers...that cannon fodder version would be an insta-buy if they actually made one!  In other news.. got some panel lining done for the VE-1..what's up with Bandai going for the GIANT Macross Kite on the wing this time around?...  

20180204_132225.jpg

20180204_132241.jpg

20180204_132204.jpg

Edited by derex3592
added pics

4 hours ago, sumyumgoy said:

Nice, I'm really liking the cannon fodder version.

4 hours ago, derex3592 said:

Yuppers...that cannon fodder version would be an insta-buy if they actually made one!

4 hours ago, ScrambledValkyrie said:

@sh9000 - Those armored valks are looking sweet. Looking forward to seeing the red one for Milia. When it comes to the CF color, I think I prefer the VF-1A you did over the 1J.

4 hours ago, jvmacross said:

Still the undisputed King of HM-R....

Rick_Salutes_away.png

3 hours ago, Slave IV said:

That armored set is making me drool:p

Thanks guys.

9 hours ago, derex3592 said:

Yuppers...that cannon fodder version would be an insta-buy if they actually made one!  In other news.. got some panel lining done for the VE-1..what's up with Bandai going for the GIANT Macross Kite on the wing this time around?...  

20180204_132225.jpg

20180204_132241.jpg

20180204_132204.jpg

Looks great! But now that you mentioned it, I'm completely transfixed on the oversized kite! :lol:

So much VE-1 love! Re-ordered another after cancelling one extra.

11 hours ago, sh9000 said:

My collection of HMR VF-1J Armored Valkyries.

I bought another HMR VF-1J Armored Valkyrie and plan to paint the armor red and give it to Milia.

Nice! The brownie stands out! Everyone is no.1 eh ^_^

On 2/3/2018 at 4:58 PM, Zx31 said:

20180203_185736.jpg

20180203_190350.jpg

Thank you for this, Zx31. Really appreciated. ;) 

Edit: After seeing the pics, I decided on getting a cheap HMR Max's VF-1J and Messer's VF-1S last night just for kicks. ^_^ 

Edited by no3Ljm

Took him almost 2-weeks or so since his teaser, but hacchaka finally got his HMR VE-1 pictorial up:                                                                                                                                                                                                    

http://blog.livedoor.jp/hacchaka/archives/52020199.html

83b9e778-s.jpg                                                                                                                                            

a1422568-s.jpg 4f98679e-s.jpg

46b29932-s.jpg                                                                                                                                            

8e8a965a-s.jpg                                                                                                                                           

awesome! thks for the post! 

973dc4d6-s.jpg.aaf38629519300fe4c89a36bb07b2af5.jpg

Kawaii! ^_^

bf05f774-s.jpg.2b550aa35ba24d1b4f19fbd2672b4f7c.jpg

Launch arm like pose looks awesome! Cmon bandai release an official launch arm pls!!

Plus the underside of the radome looks good here to add an unconventional silhouette . Potential area for creative decorative art too perhaps?

Edited by seti88

22 hours ago, ScrambledValkyrie said:

When it comes to the CF color, I think I prefer the VF-1A you did over the 1J.

Yeah I think I like it a little more with the 1A head as well.

13 hours ago, seti88 said:

Nice! The brownie stands out! Everyone is no.1 eh ^_^

Thanks.  # 1 Squad.

Is Bandai making up for the tiny Macross kites so they have to make a large one for the Elintseeker so that the Meltron/Zeltron forces can shoot them down first? :wacko:

I admit that the battroid mode looks weird on the VE-1, however the gerwalk version makes it more interesting. Waiting for the VF-2ss to be delivered from Manda so I can fiddle with it upon arrival (shipped via SAL last week).

So got my first HM-R in a second hand VF2SS from @aaajin, he was nice enough to give me an Action Base as well.

vf2.jpg.b9458ddf7eb2a8f534368fd2ffe553ba.jpgNow I have a question, what base is suggested to mount the mini gunpods this thing comes with? Also later I'm going to try to mount this thing in fighter mode, am I going to have issues and if so once again, what stand would be best for these HM-R Valks since I'm planning on getting Mirage later.

3 minutes ago, Focslain said:

So got my first HM-R in a second hand VF2SS from @aaajin, he was nice enough to give me an Action Base as well.

Now I have a question, what base is suggested to mount the mini gunpods this thing comes with? Also later I'm going to try to mount this thing in fighter mode, am I going to have issues and if so once again, what stand would be best for these HM-R Valks since I'm planning on getting Mirage later.

Mini Gunpods? You meant the Squires? Those bit/funnel looking things? If it is, you can use the Tamashii Stage Act Trident Plus.