Hi-Metal R

joppewo

Could somebody please post some clear photos showing how to attach the included stand adapter to the VF-2SS in fighter mode with SAP attached.

For the life of me I can't figure it out and the instruction sheet doesn't show how to attach the adapter to Fighter mode with SAP attached.

I'm guessing you have to use the Gerwalk mode stand adapter, but I was fiddling worth it last night and couldn't work out how to attach it.

16 hours ago, Graham said:

Could somebody please post some clear photos showing how to attach the included stand adapter to the VF-2SS in fighter mode with SAP attached.

For the life of me I can't figure it out and the instruction sheet doesn't show how to attach the adapter to Fighter mode with SAP attached.

I'm guessing you have to use the Gerwalk mode stand adapter, but I was fiddling worth it last night and couldn't work out how to attach it.

The Gerwalk adapter is bizarre.  You have to snap it intonthe swing bar that swings over the head.  And if it's oriented correct the two indentions will sit where the rounded gears that attach to the intakes are.  Even knowing what to donwith that brace I still have. A hard time with it.  Terrible design.

18 hours ago, Graham said:

No, you have to use the fighter mode adapter for fighter mode. I’d post pics, but I’m too lazy to take it out from my display and transform it to fighter right now. But if I remember correctly, I attached it almost the same way as I did without the SAP, the only major difference I noted was that there was no longer that backpack piece to slide through the gap in the middle of the adapter.

23 hours ago, Graham said:

The adapter tab slots into a correspondingly sized opening on the the underside of the metal frame. The gap directly below is for the "plank" sticking out of the backpack to pass through, if you don't have the SAP equipped. I'll get a pic when I get home. 

36 minutes ago, Gundam@EFSF said:

Let's play photo hunt.... what are the differences?

http://gundamatefsf.blogspot.hk/2017/12/2017all-that-hi-metal-r-macross-series.html

all_1.jpg

00.jpg
02.jpg
03.jpg

All beautiful!

VF-2SS and then the Dougram. But based on that timeline, you're missing the Xabungle and probably the Roundface and depending on how recent, the Timp. 

Edited by Slave IV

2 hours ago, Gundam@EFSF said:

Let's play photo hunt.... what are the differences?

http://gundamatefsf.blogspot.hk/2017/12/2017all-that-hi-metal-r-macross-series.html

all_1.jpg

00.jpg
02.jpg
03.jpg

Lovely pics.  Great lineups.

1 hour ago, Slave IV said:

All beautiful!

VF-2SS and then the Dougram. But based on that timeline, you're missing the Xabungle and probably the Roundface and depending on how recent, the Timp. 

The VF-1S Messer would be missing as well.

Great custom VF-1A Max, VF-1A Kakizaki, and Zentradi suit.  I’ve seen the guy’s videos and website and he does cool work.  The only thing that sticks out with the suit is the huge zipper.

25B2A5C6-9902-4563-B699-24608F2D8E90.thumb.jpeg.7586b596224cdc97f68803f2046cbdce.jpeg

Opened another VF-2SS and transformed it to Fighter mode going by what I remember of transforming the old model kit.  Not bad.

I was actually surprised, the transformation was straightforward enough that I was able to get almost everything done without looking at the instructions.  The only part I had to check was that I was folding the backpack down correctly, because I didn't expect you'd have to leave it hanging open underneath.

The Monster is it's an Outlet item so no proxy fee , you still get all the CDjapan points. etc.

"ATTENTION: this is an outlet product so the box is slightly and usually not opened (in rare cases, badly damaged). * Please understand this product can NOT be exchanged and any refund is possible. Includes additional parts."

But the Spartan is Proxy, so fees and extras. 

Edited by F360

12 minutes ago, Atheonyirh said:

Hi-Metal R VE-1 Elint Seeker is coming out January 27th.

By coming out, you mean PO date? If so, that would be awesome! You happen to have a link for that news?

And @sh9000 -- I'll just say that your collection is an inspiration to me, I'm impressed at the deals you find, and I really like where you're going with that custom CF armor. Looking forward to seeing it complete.

5 minutes ago, ScrambledValkyrie said:

By coming out, you mean PO date? If so, that would be awesome! You happen to have a link for that news?

And @sh9000 -- I'll just say that your collection is an inspiration to me, I'm impressed at the deals you find, and I really like where you're going with that custom CF armor. Looking forward to seeing it complete.

http://tamashii.jp/item/12267/?wovn=en is the specific page for the VE-1. http://tamashii.jp/item_schedule/201801/?wovn=en is the general page where you can check these things once the info is out there.

I mean coming out in that I mean it's being released on that day. Pre-orders for it were months ago.

Edited by Atheonyirh

6 hours ago, Atheonyirh said:

http://tamashii.jp/item/12267/?wovn=en is the specific page for the VE-1. http://tamashii.jp/item_schedule/201801/?wovn=en is the general page where you can check these things once the info is out there.

I mean coming out in that I mean it's being released on that day. Pre-orders for it were months ago.

Thanks. And for some reason, I read your post as referring to VT-1, which I didn't think had been formally announced yet. Must not have been awake enough earlier. :blink:

I do remember the VE-1 PO back a few months ago.

37 minutes ago, ScrambledValkyrie said:

Thanks. And for some reason, I read your post as referring to VT-1, which I didn't think had been formally announced yet. Must not have been awake enough earlier. :blink:

I do remember the VE-1 PO back a few months ago.

S'cool. I'd imagine that's coming before too much longer given how much they've teased it at shows as of late. Plus what we've shown is that it's clearly reusing the base 2-seat VE-1 body parts and just applying new FAST Packs. So with the new base parts out of the way the rest should be fairly easy.

7 hours ago, ScrambledValkyrie said:

Thanks ScrambledValkyrie.  Much appreciated.

The CF Armor is getting there.

B0BFA683-5739-427F-9970-706B51914009.thumb.jpeg.fc1d19a583fbe61d5e035b06138e0bc4.jpeg