Hi-Metal R

joppewo

I hope Bandai or Arcadia considers a 1/60 version if the HMR sells well. I'd love to have one in scale with all my other valks.

Since Macross II isn't canon, I'll just pretend it was a limited production fighter that was too expensive and phased out with the rollout of the VF-4. :rolleyes:

10 hours ago, sh9000 said:

My next set of customs are all things that will least likely be officially released or are far from being officially released by Bandai:  VF-1A Angel Birds, VF-1A Alaska Base, VF-1A Low Vis, VF-1A Cavaliers, VF-1A Arcade Valkyries, VF-1J Joons Green, VF-1D CF, VF-1D Virgin Road, CF GBP Parts, Blue Spartan, and Zentradi Uniform.

Which Zentraedi uniform?

Looking forward to playing with mine, although I suck at transforming modern valks. 

Interesting solution for the groin hinge in the transformation video. I was wondering how they would solve that.

Overall, looks sturdy "enough". Definitely not too floppy like some recent ones from other manufacturers.

1 hour ago, jenius said:

Tempted to pickup another but I’ll wait for more destroids and the upcoming vf-1a. 

17 hours ago, arbit said:

Other than the head what are the differences between the 1A and the 1S? A bit disappointed they are milking the mold this far already instead of more rare figures. 

17 hours ago, jenius said:

Just the numbers on the wing and any markings they may choose to include that have those numbers.

Thanks.

6 hours ago, Graham said:

I wonder if both arm super parts open for gunpod storage?

And if so, does it ship with one gunpod or two? I guess one from the photos shown so far.

It doesn’t look like it can store the gunpod at all. I’d guess it comes with one gunpod and a swappable effect part to show the gunpod being ejected from the arm armor.

How  long does AmiAmi usually take to send an actual invoice? They sent me a payment request yesterday with the following message: 

The shipping costs for this order has been reset due to your update.
A new invoice with the changes will be sent during our business hours and we ask for your patience.
Thank you.

This is my first ordering with them, I usually just use HLJ. 

Can anyone tell me if N-Y raised their price from the original pre-order. Just curious as I hope they have more stock for the VE-1 like they have for the VF-2SS and was curious about any price difference.

Chris

13 hours ago, Podtastic said:

Which Zentraedi uniform?

A custom I plan on making for my HMR VF-1A TV Max.

43 minutes ago, Dobber said:

Can anyone tell me if N-Y raised their price from the original pre-order. Just curious as I hope they have more stock for the VE-1 like they have for the VF-2SS and was curious about any price difference.

Chris

The VF-2SS was originally 11280 JPY and currently 11480 JPY.  It might go higher the next time it gets relisted.

My first 3 should be coming in a couple of weeks.  Repainting them into variants of Nexx and Faerie Squadron should be easy.  They’ll be cool to have until official ones are released.

Edited by sh9000

37 minutes ago, Graham said:

Just got my revised invoice and payment request from AmiAmi after I requested to change the shipping address from my home to my office, a few days ago.

Nice, how many VF-2SS's did you go for? IIRC you're a fan of this Valk. 

55 minutes ago, Graham said:

Just 2pcs. Want 3pcs but been overspending too much recently :(

I feel ya, I got just 2 as well. Going to start saving up for when they eventually make a Nexx & Faerie Squadron. You know Bandai will milk that mold. 

Once the official Nexx and Faerie Squadron get released, I’ll convert those customs into green stripe variants.

0D225E70-1438-4D14-94CB-842FB6640A94.thumb.jpeg.d8b5c1f369219ebd88db25f760e6316a.jpeg

I was planning on taking a whole collection pic on my dining table but this is how far I got into setting up until the baby woke up.  I’ll try again later.