Hi-Metal R

joppewo

3 minutes ago, sh9000 said:

My next set of customs are all things that will least likely be released or are far from being released:  VF-1A Angel Birds, VF-1A Alaska Base, VF-1A Low Vis, VF-1A Cavaliers, VF-1A Arcade Valkyries, VF-1J Joons Green, VF-1D CF, VF-1D Virgin Road, CF GBP Parts, Blue Spartan, and Zentradi Uniform.

I think bandai is never going to launch the VF-1A Cavalliers in HMR, but it would be nice to have it on this scale, dreaming does not cost anything :'(

Wow this looks awesome, so glad I ordered one from A-E now even if I missed the pre-order discount. It’s on its way too! I’ll also be getting that 1A when it goes up for pre-order. Also hope to se the VT-1 soon.

Chris

5 minutes ago, F360 said:

Did anyone preorder 2 or 3 from amiami?

How much was the shipping?

seems they cant do small packet for 2, and need to be upgraded to sal parcal or ems.

I ordered 3, and yeah they are sending it sal Parcel.

Can't remember the exact amount, but I think it was 4253 yen or something in that area. 

Shipping seemed pretty steep from AE - it was 4900Y for EMS.  Oh well, at least its on its way and I've been waiting for this one for a long time.  Funny haven't gotten any notification from HLJ about that one?  Didn't know they were so late, wonder what the shipping costs will be from HLJ.

18 minutes ago, wm cheng said:

Shipping seemed pretty steep from AE - it was 4900Y for EMS.  Oh well, at least its on its way and I've been waiting for this one for a long time.  Funny haven't gotten any notification from HLJ about that one?  Didn't know they were so late, wonder what the shipping costs will be from HLJ.

Man, every time I think I want to move to Canada I get remind d about the crap you guys have to deal with like that rediculous shipping. Mine was half that to the U.S. 

Anyone else want a VF-2JA as well? I really like that one too.

Chris

27 minutes ago, wm cheng said:

I just got my request from HLJ for payment. This is what they're showing for shipping.

Q4ePRIf.png

Edited by Thessair

7 minutes ago, Dobber said:

Man, every time I think I want to move to Canada I get remind d about the crap you guys have to deal with like that rediculous shipping. Mine was half that to the U.S. 

Anyone else want a VF-2JA as well? I really like that one too.

Chris

Yeah and you haven't even factrored into the Customs & Duties we pay (even if there's no duty, there's still a $9.95 fee plus HST tax - usually adds another $40 onto my Valkyries)  Really sucks when something I want is at Amazon.com (but specifically says does not ship to Canada) is like $20usd and when I go to Amazon.ca the same thing is like $80cdn - WTF?!  The exchange rate isn't that far off, its like 78 cents to the dollar.  Boils my blood ALL THE TIME!

1 minute ago, Thessair said:

I just got my request from HLJ for payment. This is what they're showing for shipping.

Q4ePRIf.png

Wow!  Ouch for my shipping from Anime Extreme (4900Y EMS) - I guess that's where they are taking their profits.  At least I can save a lot on my HLJ order (that's really reasonable for EMS) - Oh I just realized, is this to Canada or US?

19 minutes ago, wm cheng said:

Yeah and you haven't even factrored into the Customs & Duties we pay (even if there's no duty, there's still a $9.95 fee plus HST tax - usually adds another $40 onto my Valkyries)  Really sucks when something I want is at Amazon.com (but specifically says does not ship to Canada) is like $20usd and when I go to Amazon.ca the same thing is like $80cdn - WTF?!  The exchange rate isn't that far off, its like 78 cents to the dollar.  Boils my blood ALL THE TIME!

Wow!  Ouch for my shipping from Anime Extreme (4900Y EMS) - I guess that's where they are taking their profits.  At least I can save a lot on my HLJ order (that's really reasonable for EMS) - Oh I just realized, is this to Canada or US?

US. I'm in Florida. Sorry, forgot to mention that.

48 minutes ago, wm cheng said:

Ah so your AE is anime extreme and not anime-export.  

2 hours ago, Vortech said:

I ordered 3, and yeah they are sending it sal Parcel.

Can't remember the exact amount, but I think it was 4253 yen or something in that area. 

Hmm maybe ill split it up then , I'll probably cheaper or the same, but more protection.

3 minutes ago, Mommar said:

HLJ finally charged me for the 2SS and the new Figma Samus.

Same here, HLJ officially charged me for my 2SS and Figuarts Kingdom Hearts Sora, I ended up cancelling the new Figma Samus, surprise brake repairs nearly killed my budget this month.

2 hours ago, Thessair said:

Q4ePRIf.png

Yeah that’s what about what I paid with Anime-Export for EMS shipping to the US. Maybe Anime Extreme is just gouging? I do know Canada and Europe seem to have higher shipping cost into their countries but IIRC shipping out of said countries seems to be much cheaper than it is for those of us in the U.S. Everytime I have to ship something internationally it’s pretty pricey.

Chris

13 minutes ago, valhary said:

what a hell is this?

At first I believed it was a mistake transformation but appears in each picture so I no sure now

I only hope the people criticism this at the same level what do with evolution toys

Maybe it’s a mistransformation.  The guy did leave the tiny hands and wrong wings on in Battroid mode as well.

Edited by sh9000

4 hours ago, Mommar said:

I wonder if the legs are only held in place by friction in fighter mode.  None of the side shots look like the legs are in the same spot.

If you watch the demo video linked earlier in the thread (like 3 pages back now?) they show that the legs have pegs that unfold to attach them to the arms in back. Not sure exactly where else they attach, but they seem to be on some really solid diecast joints up front and may peg into the main body at the intakes.

Edited by Atheonyirh

2 hours ago, F360 said:

Ah so your AE is anime extreme and not anime-export.  

Hmm maybe ill split it up then , I'll probably cheaper or the same, but more protection.

52 minutes ago, Dobber said:

Yeah that’s what about what I paid with Anime-Export for EMS shipping to the US. Maybe Anime Extreme is just gouging? I do know Canada and Europe seem to have higher shipping cost into their countries but IIRC shipping out of said countries seems to be much cheaper than it is for those of us in the U.S. Everytime I have to ship something internationally it’s pretty pricey.

Chris

It's my mistake, I mean Anime Export - and I just checked, they charged me 2,900Y for EMS.  Not too bad, I was mistaking another PayPAL thing I bought from Japan at the same time.

1 hour ago, valhary said:

what a hell is this?

At first I believed it was a mistake transformation but appears in each picture so I no sure now

I only hope the people criticism this at the same level what do with evolution toys

pregunta.jpg

Looking back at the original promo pics, there is no gap there and the heat shield is flush with the body. I hope everyone is just missing an additional joint in the chest to collapse the heat shield. 

3 minutes ago, zzgundam010 said:

So glad I was able to order this. Everything I have seen so far exceed my expectation. The only thing more I can ask for is perfect transformation.

Honestly?  The only thing they really didn't do were landing gear, and the split toes, which I don't mind at all.

2 hours ago, valhary said:

what a hell is this?

If you watch the transformation video there appears to be some play in the upper torso and if it's pulled back the cockpit cover will pop up.

1 hour ago, Chronocidal said:

Honestly?  The only thing they really didn't do were landing gear, and the split toes, which I don't mind at all.

Split toes on that scale would be a nightmare waiting to happen, and the landing gear I really don't mind in general because that's another thing where you're fighting against scale and practical materials to make it sturdy, accurate, and functional. My only disappointment is the lack of even a basic stand for the drone things.