Hi-Metal R

joppewo

Ahhhh the sound of a bandai transformation video to awaken the senses!

I think learning to transforming this thing would be an effort in itself. 

1.Can see its a lil fiddly in transformation, even the demo guy had some difficulty pushing in parts...

2. Nice to see whole arms, back panels open up as storage to hide hands and undercarriage covers!  

3. Expect to lose em white SAP tips, they are so small!

4. AWESOME poses with the VF-1 strike and GBPs!!! Saburo is gonna knock this out of the park! :D

Am so HYPED! Pls oh pls do not have any major malfunctions bandai!!

:wub:B))

11 minutes ago, Valkyrie Hunter D said:

Totally, high fives all around!  I have a feeling this will make up for the hope and dream that Evolution Toys had crushed.  And I would be so down to complete a Hi Metal Faerie Squadron.

Same here, I have the Evo 2SS and it will stay in the box from now on once this HMR arrives. Can't to see it they make a Nexx & Faerie Squadron 2SS! B))

13 hours ago, sh9000 said:

6BB7493D-6374-4BFF-A4C9-D80AB99376CA.thumb.jpeg.c482e04b423426d5ebf6ba16b52cdc8b.jpeg

The cannon in the front is drooping because it hasn’t been glued on yet.  The Gnerl is supported well on a Tamashii stage.  The support attachment at the back is from the HMR Glaug.

90F96A76-75EF-4B25-ADEB-A804D06DC7BE.gif.da64ef83345e980be0ce4d86701cbee8.gif

B31734E1-E59B-48F1-A708-67BF603D31CD.gif.8fa0980e72b2da964b956c0a1512f459.gif

I wouldn’t mind if one of these were custom made in HMR scale to go with the VF-2SS.

Indeed, and also the Gilgamesh.

16 minutes ago, 505thAirborne said:

Same here, I have the Evo 2SS and it will stay in the box from now on once this HMR arrives. Can't to see it they make a Nexx & Faerie Squadron 2SS! B))

If the 2SS does well for Bandai I hope Bandai considers a Metal Siren. If they make a Metal Siren my pants would cease to exist. 

Looks like I’ll only need to get 1 VF-1A Hikaru to keep MISB or 2 official versions and convert my custom into a weathered version.  I’ll probably just convert the custom VF-1A Hikaru, VF-1A Max, VF-1A Kakizaki, and VF-1S Max into weathered versions when the official ones come out.

49006CDE-78E6-4383-9B1F-9076FEB28288.jpeg.82c9bafdea76fe86acb5381278a49f5a.jpeg

Edited by sh9000

3 minutes ago, Lolicon said:

I can't tell if you're being serious or not. :lol:

But another HMR VF-1 is *yawn*

Not to me, I only own one HM VF-1

I do have a VF-1 thing though...

I have the original Bandai VF-2ss model kit. I wonder if the HM-R is the same size and the old model kit.