Hi-Metal R

joppewo

On 10/30/2017 at 9:52 AM, wmkjr said:

Yup, on the last page (407) near the bottom Atheonyirh posted a link to the tamashii site that said the release date was 11/23/17. 

In December we'll get the missile regults. Man, talk about non stop damage to the wallet!

Non-stop damage is January through April.  Two Mospaeda Ride Armors, PE SDF-1,  PE Milia Vf-1, DX Kairos...  well, that's only because I bought three of them.

Edited by Mommar

21 minutes ago, Mommar said:

Non-stop damage is January through April.  Two Mospaeda Ride Armors, PE SDF-1,  PE Milia Vf-1, DX Kairos...  well, that's only because I bought three of them.

I can already see people on the For Sale subforum and over at Mandarake/Jungle selling off parts of their collections to fund the next few months... Which is making funding the next few months harder.

2 minutes ago, Podtastic said:

Already got those on pre-order. I'm hoping for more in 2018.

The release of HMR Zentraedi mecha is awesome but painfully slow.:(

Well, we have the Glaug, the Regult, and the missile Regults. What's left? Fighter pod, scout regult, and Q-Rau?

1 hour ago, Sanity is Optional said:

Well, we have the Glaug, the Regult, and the missile Regults. What's left? Fighter pod, scout regult, and Q-Rau?

Also Nousjadeul versions, recovery pod, shuttle and Glaug Eldar.

Technically the Quel Quallie is also a large mecha rather than a ship.

1 hour ago, Sanity is Optional said:

7 minutes ago, Podtastic said:

Also Nousjadeul versions, recovery pod, shuttle and Glaug Eldar.

Technically the Quel Quallie is also a large mecha rather than a ship.

I’m down for Bandai officially making all of those.  In the meantime, I’ve got old school TV Nousjadeul-Ger toys filling in and a few HMR scaled Gnerls coming soon.

4 hours ago, Podtastic said:

I tend to think that the release of HMR in general is pretty slow. But I'm realizing that's how it goes in this hobby. And it certainly does help with the problem of overloading the wallet. 

Given that it's already November, and all we've heard about for 2018 so far is the VE-1, I wonder if it's going to be a slow year in general for HMR. Though the upcoming reissue Dougram makes me wonder if Bandai might not also reissue one of the early Macross pieces. I would love another shot at the armored valkyrie...

5 hours ago, Podtastic said:

I'm really hoping for them to announce a TV Version Q-Rau.

In the meantime, I'm considering getting a 3D printed Gnerl from Exo.

1 hour ago, Convectuoso said:

In the meantime, I'm considering getting a 3D printed Gnerl from Exo.

44 minutes ago, Podtastic said:

I am also considering that Gnerl. :ph34r:

I didn’t want them in 1/144 scale so I ordered them in 1/100 scale.  I’ll be sure to order more.

Edited by sh9000

1 hour ago, Thessair said:

Someone is producing HMR scale Gnerls?!

Plastic Cretins will make 1/100 scale Gnerls by request.  Subscribe to the email newsletter and check out the facebook page.

DC9D2527-B63B-44E5-B2B8-ECE0DA5EB46C.thumb.jpeg.82361cfafcf704b90e83278bf341d17d.jpeg

Managed to open the Defenders so far.  I’ll open the Spartans later.

23 hours ago, sh9000 said:

Plastic Cretins will make 1/100 scale Gnerls by request.  Subscribe to the email newsletter and check out the facebook page.

That's brilliant! Thanks very much!

Oh, man, those are some serious Destroid reinforcements. My three feel terribly inadequate now. :D

Edited by Thessair

17 hours ago, sh9000 said:

2CEAC725-7384-422B-BAB4-FC84C4D3E067.thumb.jpeg.65f959db92d977e38a71784d58695bda.jpeg

My Spartans.  I want to take a pic next with all of the Spartans, Defenders, and Monsters together.

Hehe, they look like a bunch of hooligans ready to wreak havok. Figures. They're Destroids after all. :lol: