Hi-Metal R

joppewo

They may turn up in some independent and 2nd hand stores but expect to pay a pretty penny for them since it's still rather new and a web exclusive product. Hell I remember coming across the Max Super 2 days before the release date in a store in Akihabara and it was selling at a hefty markup, though that was largely due to someone trying to cash in on breaking the street date. 

5 hours ago, Smiley424 said:

Anyone know if the P-Bandai Missile Regults will be available in stores in Japan.  Going to Tokyo in January and I was thinking of picking them up then instead of ordering online.

Because it's a P-Bandai Web exclusive, any store that do happen to carry it, will be charging more than the listed price.  You will probably find it in Mandarake stores, but once again it will be more expensive than the current price.   

9 hours ago, seti88 said:

nice to see them missile effect parts holding up well without stands...B))

You can actually see the right wing's missile pod sagging heavily from the wing due to the weight. In my experience they WILL hold on, but I personally wouldn't trust keeping them that way without the stand for very long. If nothing else, seems like it could warp the hardpoint (peg or socket) if kept without support for too long.

I see a screw at the bottom so the array can drop down... but the array needs to rotate around at the middle of the arm to change from fighter mode (where the array comes off the elbow) to battroid mode (where the array is by the fist). It does look like the arm armor has sort of a base plate element to it so I'm optimistic but the price point came in lower than expected so that caused the concern.

4 hours ago, ScrambledValkyrie said:

I'm noticing on the Tamashii website that there's a reissue Dougram for the HMR line coming in February. Does anyone else think that this means no new Macross in HMR for that month, meaning likely no new PO until later in October?

Thanks for pointing this out. My bet would be no Macross HMR release for February 2018. Interesting that there's going to be a re-release of the Dougram though.

13 hours ago, ScrambledValkyrie said:

I'm noticing on the Tamashii website that there's a reissue Dougram for the HMR line coming in February. Does anyone else think that this means no new Macross in HMR for that month, meaning likely no new PO until later in October?

Bandai should issue newer molds before reissue.  That Doug ram is pretty new.   A reissue of the popular units later when the line is more complete would make more sense.   Unless that doug ram was really sold out.   But then bandai didn't do that with the vf25 V2 and it was sold out everywhere.   

13 minutes ago, Slave IV said:

Trying to decide if I should cancel some extra orders I have on that Messer 1S or not...

I was doing the same thing, and I cancelled my extra.  I am pretty sure it will be readily available for a bit if I decide I want another one.  This months PO payment requests have been hitting the wallet pretty hard. :wacko:

Just now, Saburo said:

I was doing the same thing, and I cancelled my extra.  I am pretty sure it will be readily available for a bit if I decide I want another one.  This months PO payment requests have been hitting the wallet pretty hard. :wacko:

True. I'm ignoring some items for preorder. I just ignored MB Mazinger Z. :ph34r:

Imagine next year's April... :unsure:

27 minutes ago, Saburo said:

Yeah, I'm still trying to revover from a short vacation I had and all the preorders piling up is killing me!

26 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

Curious. How many did you order?

Three. I had two I knew about and already paid for but I forgot I had another preordered at another shop. Probably something I did during the craze just in case and forgot about.

25 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

True. I'm ignoring some items for preorder. I just ignored MB Mazinger Z. :ph34r:

Imagine next year's April... :unsure:

Yeah, I'm still waiting for NY to put up their listing for MB Mazinger Z too...

1 hour ago, beatsing said:

Thanks loop.   These remind me of the battle master he he. The soltic looks kind of like a zaku head.   

I'm hoping we get all the Dougram mechs in the HM-R line as it not only gives me the Dougram (Shadow hawk), but Solitc Roundfacer (Griffin), Soltic Bigfoot (BattleMaster), Soltic Blockhead (Wolverine), Hasty Ironfoot (Thunderbolt), Blizzard Gunner (Scorpion), Crab Gunner (Goliath)