Hi-Metal R

joppewo

2 hours ago, technoblue said:

Yeah. I skipped Messer's VF-1 repaint too. Not to say that I don't like creative paint schemes, but his VF-31 livery looks strange on the VF-1. If Bandai had released one of the Delta VF-1 trainers or a standard low-vis paint scheme, I would have been into that.

I grabbed it because I don't have a VF-1S and don't have that strong of an attachment to the Hikaru or Roy version to want to go spend secondary market web exclusive money on them. Not when they lack the improvements like the clavical plate that newer ones have. The anniversary one looks interesting and nets me a VF-1S at only slightly over normal market price for a FAST Pack-less HMR valk.

Still not sure why they didn't do the trainers as a tie-in, but maybe that'll come later once they have the basic stuff released and can throw out repaints without interfering with those?

5 hours ago, EmilianoAlfaro said:

Epic!

Thanks!

5 hours ago, Convectuoso said:

+1

Thanks!

4 hours ago, derex3592 said:

OUCH! ....that had to hurt!! poor Mr. Glaug...

23 minutes ago, vlenhoff said:

It ripped it's manhood :huh:

:lol:

10 hours ago, Atheonyirh said:

I grabbed it because I don't have a VF-1S and don't have that strong of an attachment to the Hikaru or Roy version to want to go spend secondary market web exclusive money on them. Not when they lack the improvements like the clavical plate that newer ones have. The anniversary one looks interesting and nets me a VF-1S at only slightly over normal market price for a FAST Pack-less HMR valk.

Fair points. Glad you found a cost effective way to get yourself a VF-1S. It's a classic design, and I understand how much aftermarket prices stink (even at this scale). I wasn't even thinking about the included shoulder covers, though. Hm. This could turn into a good parts Valkyrie if those are the right color. I'll have to look at the pictures again.

10 hours ago, Atheonyirh said:

Still not sure why they didn't do the trainers as a tie-in, but maybe that'll come later once they have the basic stuff released and can throw out repaints without interfering with those?

Later is a-okay, but I do hope that they get around to them.

Edited by technoblue

Can't wait. I still think it's a great surprise to have that ve1 and since it won't take much other than a paint job and a new head and some new packs, hopefully a vt1 will be soon as well. I also wouldn't mind some more enemy mecha before that happens.

7 hours ago, sh9000 said:

Cool.

large.IMG_5047.JPG.77502bee67184e29cd0f5

Got my custom HMR scaled Zentradi Grunt.

I must've missed seeing these listed for sale, and, dagnabit, i'm too lazy to look... :p can you let me know where you got your hands on this? Thanks in advance!

10 days and finally an update.   In those 10 days it went from clearing Japan customs to clearing US customs.  No news between that time.  Kind of annoying that some times they provide an update from every step of the way and other times you get like only 2.

I would want NY to list their preorders the same time as most other stores or earlier like what they did with the HMR Monster. Average time for the most recent HMR preorder listings is like 3 or 4 am PST?  2 more days until the VE-1 preorder!

Edited by sh9000

20 minutes ago, jenius said:

Do we know the VE-1 price yet? If it's cheap, it will be preorder madness. If it's over like 12,000 Yen, it won't be so hard. That's my guess any way. It will definitely sell better than the destroids.

Bandai hasn't updated the Tamashii website with the stuff going up for pre-order on the 1st yet for some reason. So no price just yet.

On ‎2017‎/‎08‎/‎25 at 9:59 PM, sh9000 said:

Bandai is doing pretty well in spreading out the different types of HMR mecha releases.  At some point I think they will milk the Regult mold and release at least one version of the not so loved DYRL Regult as a TWE where I will gladly buy a few.  With the DYRL Nousjadeul-Ger a closer possibility, there needs to be more DYRL enemy mecha.

Yes to that last point.^_^