Hi-Metal R

joppewo

4 hours ago, anime52k8 said:

Happened to my regult. it was easy enough to get the broken peg out of the stand adapter and beyond that I didn't care because Tamashii stages are cheap and I have like half a dozen or more just stashed away in a box anyways.

That happened to mine too.

And great news about the Regult variants.

54 minutes ago, hachi said:

Awright! Is this a web exclusive? Because if not PO day is going to be a nightmare T_T

TWE.

45 minutes ago, seti88 said:

Are the pods swappable or will these be 2 separate toys.

Different markings so 2 separate toys.

26 minutes ago, Tallman said:

Good catch.

Wondering how many you will get this time. Heh heh...

I think 3 sets to open and 1 set to keep MISB for now.  B))

8 minutes ago, seti88 said:

They all look zentradian to me heheh...hmm hopefully it does come with extra's being exclusives.....now the preorder anticipation begins...

Maybe in a couple of days or next week.

2 hours ago, Lorindor said:

Given the price, I hope that means we get both variants as a package.

Good catch! At almost double the price of the regular, it would be great as a two pack. But is that too good to be true, given exclusives are usually more expensive for the same thing but these have missile pods? Maybe the markings are stickers/decals so you can choose and it comes with the stand sh mentioned? I'd be cool with either option. But that price for just one missile pod Regult and nothing else would be outrageous. I'd still buy but damn!

1 minute ago, Vifam7 said:

Not separate toys. One Regult plus 2 swappable missile parts in one package.

The short paragraph says both missile sets to be included which can be swapped (also included will bep the standard guns). Decals will be provided to differentiate the 2 versions.

Ah, thanks for the translation. That kinda sucks though and not a great deal anymore. Also means I'm going to have to buy more of them. Pretty much the worst option I didn't even think of other than it being just one Regult and two releases for the different type at the same price. 

4 minutes ago, Vifam7 said:

The short paragraph says both missile sets to be included which can be swapped (also included will bep the standard guns). Decals will be provided to differentiate the 2 versions.

If this is the correct translation then I've got plenty of spare Regults to put the extra missile set on.  If it really is 2 separate Regults then even better.  Either way it'll be a win win situation for me.

Edited by sh9000

1 minute ago, Vifam7 said:

Frankly, that sucks. It better have that Zentradi ship stand then, because the price is outrageous.

13 minutes ago, sh9000 said:

Vifam7 what does it say?  I can't read Japanese.  B))

The confusing part is that it says "2体 セットとしてのリリース" . Translation: a release as a 2-fer set. 

Does that mean a release of each version at the sametime or 2 Regults in one package?  It sounds like 2 Regults in one package but the price seems low for 2 Regults plus missile parts in one package. So, it's more likely it means both versions released at the sametime.

Edited by Vifam7

1 minute ago, sh9000 said:

Well Regults back then were around 5990 JPY so 15120 JPY for 2 Regults and the attachments and accessories makes sense.

Let's hope so. That deal would be okay, even though the price will probably be even higher with proxies like NY.