Hi-Metal R

joppewo

The shinigami and cockpit color do look nice. Plus its on the heatshield...but yea why didn't they release the ex's first..

whats next a keith glaug??:mellow:

looks like messers a hit if the bigwigs chose him instead of hayate to do a cross over ..

Edited by seti88

6 minutes ago, Ivan said:

Could someone please explain what exactly a Messer color scheme is?  I have absolutely no clue where it came from.  Thx

Messer Color Scheme: It's when you "Mess up" with a franchise, you end up with a Messer Scheme...

:D:D:D

Edited by charger69
joking

10 minutes ago, Ivan said:

Could someone please explain what exactly a Messer color scheme is?  I have absolutely no clue where it came from.  Thx

It came out of the blue/left field! :D 

Joking aside, its the scheme of messer's 31F from macross delta.

Co6rRefWcAACmR2.jpg.019adfe306d37d47e3e2f50443a08e66.jpg

27 minutes ago, orindlt said:

Mmmmm. Milk. 

lol i dont think i want to ask what that means...

1 hour ago, chyll2 said:

It will probably look good in 1J head

Yea i tot a 1J double laser would suit it better like the double lasers of the 31F...
The 1S quad lasers would seem to be more suitable for an arad custom scheme i would think...

Edited by seti88

7 minutes ago, hachi said:

I like the shinigami emblem but I think I'll pass. If it was the Mirage color scheme maybe I would bite.

1 minute ago, mechaninac said:

Watch me...

I actually like this announcement; it gives me the opportunity to take a breather.

Nothing to do with macross wallet overload? lol...:p

That's a cool-looking VF-1S. it kinda reminds me of those bootleg valks you see in Chinatown, which is why I might just pass on it lol

If they're dabbling in Macross Delta I would've totally gone for a VF-1EX Hayate / Mirage double-set. Oh well.....

Edited by Duymon

Scheme looks nice on the VF-1. Definitely unexpected from bandai, possibly a rare bird in the future.  Will probably pick one up (I still have the Arcadia NASCAR 30th anniversary 1J as well).

And N-Y is preparing the HM-R missile sets for shipping!

1 hour ago, davidwhangchoi said:

this is why you should by 5 Messers

Ha!

Not a huge fan of the HMR (sold all but a very small handful) but I like that scheme on the 1S. A lot. IMHO it's the best looking 'Anniversary' scheme ever put on a VF-1.

I'm in for two, the novelty alone does it for me.

-b.

3 minutes ago, Kanedas Bike said:

Ha!

Not a huge fan of the HMR (sold all but a very small handful) but I like that scheme on the 1S. A lot. IMHO it's the best looking 'Anniversary' scheme ever put on a VF-1.

I'm in for two, the novelty alone does it for me.

-b.

haha, just a running joke for Seti88,

but everyone should get 5 31F messer's instead of these tiny vf-1's

Shame there's so many random parts molded in black, but this looks like it would be a pretty good candidate for stripping down and customizing.  Or at the very least, a nice source of spare VF-1S heads. :p 

I'm tempted to see if I can pick up a few for more TV-style missiles, and maybe customize a bit.  I know they're going for the look of his VF-31 scheme, but the pattern on the chestplate and back is kind of a mess, and nothing will line up if you change the sweep of the wings.

Is this going to be a general release, or webshop exclusive?  I'd probably grab 3 of them if I can.

12 minutes ago, Chronocidal said:

Shame there's so many random parts molded in black, but this looks like it would be a pretty good candidate for stripping down and customizing.  Or at the very least, a nice source of spare VF-1S heads. :p 

I'm tempted to see if I can pick up a few for more TV-style missiles, and maybe customize a bit.  I know they're going for the look of his VF-31 scheme, but the pattern on the chestplate and back is kind of a mess, and nothing will line up if you change the sweep of the wings.

Is this going to be a general release, or webshop exclusive?  I'd probably grab 3 of them if I can.

Didn't see the usually obvious indicator about it being a web exclusive.