Hi-Metal R

joppewo

13 minutes ago, seti88 said:

Shld be anytime now, i just received the mail a few hours ago..did you check your spam folder?
Else just drop em a line ...

It's not going to spam because I received the "Preparation in progress" email earlier, and I checked my spam already.

Thanks for the suggestion. 

I'll give'em a few more hours...

Preordered 1 more at HLJ and 3 more at CDJ.  Got my 7.  If NY has it cheaper and it is still available 6 hours from now then I'll switch my 7 to them.  In the meantime I can get some sleep.

Holy crap I don't check in for a few day and a pre order goes up.  I almost had a heart attack thinking I missed this one, thankfully HLJ sill had it up.  One secured for me. :)

30 minutes ago, hal9000 said:

Holy crap I don't check in for a few day and a pre order goes up.  I almost had a heart attack thinking I missed this one, thankfully HLJ sill had it up.  One secured for me. :)

Hi Metal Preorders, at least for the destroids, dont seem to sell out.  The Spartan is still available.  

2 hours ago, arbit said:

What is the function of the two opening shoulder hatches on the Defender?

They dont seem to have missiles in them.

Ammo for the cannons. Regular or extended.

destroid-defender-lineart.gif

Edited by wmkjr

I haven't been checking this site over the weekend and noticed the Defender was on preorder this morning. Nearly had a heart attack but luckily these things don't sell that fast and I got my order in from the preferred NY.

Also, my HMR collection finally got it's own well deserved shelf...top shelf!

HMR_DSC05018_zps7kwl6szj.jpg

Edited by Slave IV

I have not had a problem with NY, in terms of shipping issues.  However, I prefer the customer service and private warehouse at HLJ.  If it wasn't for their ridiculous 1 per customer limit, I would have purchased all of my HMR items through HLJ....especially the Destroids and Regults.