Hi-Metal R

joppewo

3 minutes ago, lavinrac said:

HLJ Apparently didn't put it in their search yet! 

Glad we have people scouting!

I don't know why I am surprised by this. I bet they are using a search engine that only indexes their site every 'x' minutes.

6 minutes ago, lavinrac said:

I don't know why I am surprised by this. I bet they are using a search engine that only indexes their site every 'x' minutes.

For some reason the regular search doesn't show the item. If you use the advanced search it pops up.

I got a nice haul tonight. I got 3 Spartans easily like I hoped for, and I even got 3x VF-31F's. The added bonus for me tonight was that I finally by chance ran in to the HMR Dougram that I passed on initially over at HLJ.

After some further consideration I decided to cancel my Spartan order. Yeah it looks alright but it doesn't quite get me excited and its not a line I have any intention continuing collecting. The Monster is the exception due to its sheer size and the fact I've always wanted one but that's where it will stop. 

12 minutes ago, Lonely Soldier Boy said:

I ordered the Spartan twice, but after the "We got your order" window, HLJ keeps saying my shopping cart is empty and I haven't got a confirmation eMail either. Should I wait? Is this normal?

It usually takes about 10 mins for the confirmation email to arrive. Sometimes longer, but as long as you completed checkout you should be okay.

Shoot! Now I'm tempted to get just the Destroids since I didn't get a chance of owning those back in the 80's. 

And when I mentioned the 80's... yes, I'm in my early 40's too. Let's leave it like that. Hahaha! :lol: