Hi-Metal R

joppewo

Where are we with HI-Metal-R at the moment... I mean, going forward we have Milia for Macross and Dougram already preordered. What's next? We've seen the VF-2, some Destroids, and a mystery Armored Valk. Any idea when the next preorder is, or what it might be.... Or, heaven forbid, if there will even be another preorder. Just curious.

Cool. Reminds me of my old pic. The tiny hands gang. Did you forget to push the lens out?

gallery_21587_791_224333.jpeg

Haha, nice!

I didn't do anything with the face, that's just how it came out of the box. I guess I'll have to take a look. I never really paid much attention to the differences between the movie/series versions. I still don't know which version that stock head is. I noticed it came with smooth and more squared, mechanical hands. Which is which?

Haha, nice!

I didn't do anything with the face, that's just how it came out of the box. I guess I'll have to take a look. I never really paid much attention to the differences between the movie/series versions. I still don't know which version that stock head is. I noticed it came with smooth and more squared, mechanical hands. Which is which?

Thanks. That head is the DYRL version. You can push the head laser and the lens moves forward. I use the square mechanical hands for all of my Valkyries. In other news I managed to open another Macross facebook account mainly for HMR pics but starting all over again.

Thanks. That head is the DYRL version. You can push the head laser and the lens moves forward. I use the square mechanical hands for all of my Valkyries. In other news I managed to open another Macross facebook account mainly for HMR pics but starting all over again.

Thanks! I'll mess with it when I get home.

Received my HMR Max 1J today from the pre-order I placed with JC Collectibles. Based on the higher price and the way their inventory didn't come in until about a week after all other places, I wonder if they may be selling second hand. Interesting, too... when it came in stock, their price online dropped by $10. When I mentioned this to them, they willingly took $10 off my invoice. Shipping from Hong Kong cost about $15 and took about a week. So overall a pretty good experience.

FWIW, I noticed they are out of stock now on Max, but still have Hikaru's TV 1J available.

Nice price. I would buy some more CF VF-1A's with box damage.

Just bought another VF-1S Strike Roy and VF-1S Strike Hikaru to make DYRL VF-1A Kakizaki and DYRL VF-1A Hikaru.

Where did you buy the VF-1S Hikaru at? Been trying to look for one

Nice price. I would buy some more CF VF-1A's with box damage.

Just bought another VF-1S Strike Roy and VF-1S Strike Hikaru to make DYRL VF-1A Kakizaki and DYRL VF-1A Hikaru.

Nice! But, out of curiosity. What's gonna happen to your custom Valks if ever Bandai will release those officially? ;)

Where did you buy the VF-1S Hikaru at? Been trying to look for one

Mandarake.

Nice! But, out of curiosity. What's gonna happen to your custom Valks if ever Bandai will release those officially? ;)

I'll still buy 1 of each of the official ones.

Max is available at HLJ.

http://hlj.com/product/BANN07904

That's awesome.

Thanks.

sh9000, is that a TV pilot in the VF-1S? I remember you were talking about repainting a CF pilot as a TV Focker.

Yeah I put TV Hikaru in the VF-1S since Max is flying his VF-1J. I'll paint up a TV Roy to interchange pilots with the VF-1S when I finish my VF-1A TV Max.