Hi-Metal R

joppewo

I told myself I'm not going as deep into the HMR line as with the 1/60ths, and so far I'm not too badly off. As of now, I've got 8 counting pre-orders, and I'll grab the orange VF-1D and VT-1 if they appear, so I'll probably top out at 10. When/if they put out a TV Q-Rau, I might pick up a Max 1A, but I don't see the need for duplicating all 27 of my 1/60ths :wacko:

VT-1 and strike cannons notwithstanding, I'm probably sticking to just TV schemes for the HMR line.

That's just classic Macross though, all bets are off if they bring out stuff from the other series. :p

Edited by Chronocidal

As of now I have 14 Regults, 3 Glaugs, 2 Monsters, 10 CF VF-1As, 1 CF VF-1J, 2 VF-1J Hikarus, 2 VF-1S Strike Hikarus, 3 VF-1S Strike Roys, and 2 Armored VF-1Js. Also have 3 VF-1J Maxs, 3 VF-1J Mirias, and 3 missile effects on preorder. Keep it coming Bandai and I'll continue buying.

Edited by sh9000

I said I wouldn't get any of the missile effect parts, but I'm weak so I got two. I think sh9000 is the undisputed king of Hi-Metal R. I'm at 9 Regults, 1 Glaug, 1 Monster, 3 CF Brownies, 2 missile effects, and 1 of each of the currently released and on pre-order hero valks.

As of now I have 14 Regults, 3 Glaugs, 2 Monsters, 10 CF VF-1As, 1 CF VF-1J, 2 VF-1J Hikarus, 2 VF-1S Strike Hikarus, 3 VF-1S Strike Roys, and 2 Armored VF-1Js. Also have 3 VF-1J Maxs, 3 VF-1J Mirias, and 3 missile effects on preorder. Keep it coming Bandai and I'll continue buying.

I understand the point of buying 14 regults, or several cannon fodders, but what is the reason to buy 3 VF-1S Roys or 3 vf-1j max? I do not understand ...

Edited by EmilianoAlfaro

I understand the point of buying 14 regults, or several cannon fodders, but what is the reason to buy 3 VF-1S Roys or 3 vf-1j max? I do not understand ...

maybe to customize them into different colors? if i had talent i would have bought another cf to turn it into kakizaki/ben dixon

I understand the point of buying 14 regults, or several cannon fodders, but what is the reason to buy 3 VF-1S Roys[/size] or 3 vf-1j max? I do not understand ...[/size]

Multiple mode displays and customizing. One of the VF-1S Roys for instance will be customized into a VF-1S Max.

Easy 3, one for each mode, 1 for storage. Thats how real macross collectors like spanner does XD

I said I wouldn't get any of the missile effect parts, but I'm weak so I got two. I think sh9000 is the undisputed king of Hi-Metal R. I'm at 9 Regults, 1 Glaug, 1 Monster, 3 CF Brownies, 2 missile effects, and 1 of each of the currently released and on pre-order hero valks.

If it makes you feel any better I didn't even have any of my pre-ordered HM-Rs yet when I pre-ordered two of the missile effect parts.

Make that now 2 VF-1S Strike Roys and 1 VF-1S Strike Max.

Dayum!!! I thought I had a lot of Regults, but you've doubled that!

Great...now I need more Regults :p

Edited by Old Man

You can keep an eye on the Tamashii Nations Hi-Metal R site for the official releases: http://tamashii.jp/item_brand/hi-metal_r/

However you'll probably hear/read about the releases in this very thread before they're posted to the above site.

Thanks for the tip :good:

And is there any HMR habitual release iteration? 1 item every 3 month?

Edited by Mamblo

Thanks for the tip :good:

And is there any HMR habitual release iteration? 1 item every 3 month?

No. Based on the Tamashii site's release dates, you can see there's releases one after a month. One after 2 months. And one after 3 months. I don't think there will be a 'habitual' release iteration for it. And sometimes, stores will email us saying that the release has been pushed back one month or pushed forward days before the original release day. The only way to know is to check Tamashii site or this site religiously. ^_^

I was able to snag Hikaru's 1J before the launch and i would assume that would have been more popular than Max's 1J.

Not really since the GBP came with a VF1J many people dont see it as important as max