Hi-Metal R

joppewo

VF-2SS 1:100 Bandai HM-R ?

SERIOUSLY?

Well, i only have the first HM VF-1J, the HMR Regult and the Glaug. I may have to get some brownies, and finish it off with the VF-2SS. Wow, i am amazed! Why not 1/60 Bandai. WHY!?

It's not 1/100 scale. All HM-Rs are non-scale. The VF-1s are 1/90-ish.

VF-2SS was done in 1/60 scale by Evolution. The likelihood of Bandai doing it in 1/60 scale is now zero.

Maybe this is just Bandai's way of 'testing the waters' for the VF-2SS. I will not say zero because nothing is set in stone. So there's still hope for another 1/60 scale for VF-2SS.

Sweet!

:wub: 'Nuff said! The cheapest way to get a VF-1J CF Valk. :rolleyes:

Var(ukyrie) Syndrome. ^_^

Thanks.

Today's lesson...."don't get killed"

Yep :D

Awesome!

Even Britai/Breetai would be scared! :D

^ ^ ^ I love the battalion pic sh9000 ^ ^ ^

Thanks.

Because HMR is so hot right now!

I thought they were all HMR not Experten

They are all HMR I was just saying that Experten made a 1/100 or 1/72 N Ger (DYRL Style) around 5 years ago. But as bandai could possibly make it similar would be nice. But doubt that would happen, Cause the Experten kit had a Zentradi that you could put in it and pose it.

They are all HMR I was just saying that Experten made a 1/100 or 1/72 N Ger (DYRL Style) around 5 years ago. But as bandai could possibly make it similar would be nice. But doubt that would happen, Cause the Experten kit had a Zentradi that you could put in it and pose it.

Got you, it would be great!

Edited by Mamblo

It's not 1/100 scale. All HM-Rs are non-scale. The VF-1s are 1/90-ish.

VF-2SS was done in 1/60 scale by Evolution. The likelihood of Bandai doing it in 1/60 scale is now zero.

Yeah, I did know about the mEssvolution Vf2SS... This VF2SS is a must for me. I have the old bandai kit I painted, and it rests in eternal fighter mode. I need to have fun with a VF2SS at one point in my life :p

Yes Vifam7, i did notice my 1J HM is a bit too big for my HM-R Regult/Glaug.

Got my H-Metal R VF-1J from HLJ yesterday. After opening the box and taken out the toy, the leg connector broke :(

Did not force anything, just lifted the toy from the plastic cover and the right leg did not come out. Impossible fix. Have to send it back to get a new one?

himetalj1.jpg

himetalj2.jpg

Send it back if its not fixable.

Got my H-Metal R VF-1J from HLJ yesterday. After opening the box and taken out the toy, the leg connector broke :(

Did not force anything, just lifted the toy from the plastic cover and the right leg did not come out. Impossible fix. Have to send it back to get a new one?

attachicon.gifhimetalj1.jpg

attachicon.gifhimetalj2.jpg

Wow, That piece supports a lot of stress to hold the legs. I hope it's not a recurring problem in other vf. I would ask for a replacement with a new one.

attachicon.gifhimetalj1.jpg

attachicon.gifhimetalj2.jpg

For cases like that , Hlj will most likely just ask you to ship it back to them , but if they have no replacement they will not be able to sent you another one.