Hi-Metal R

joppewo

Looks like they did a better job with the hinges on the backpack and got the legs to a better position in fighter.

After handling my ET 2SS and only seeing pictures of this HMR, everything about this seems like a massive improvement! B))

Edited by 505thAirborne

gallery_21587_791_246397.jpg

These came in the other day and I just bought another VF-1J Hikaru on Mandarake for 5000 yen to customize. The VF-1J Hikaru has the new neck and ball joint so it will be easier to swap heads with a CF VF-1A and paint to make a CF VF-1J. The VF-1J Hikaru is so nice and white that I want to try to make a VF-1A TV Max.

Cool! Now setup a shot like this.....heck, I think you are the only who can! :lol:

Untitled-1-2.jpg

Thanks. I'll try it.

nice pics saburo and sh9000!

:yahoo:

Thank you.

post-21587-0-89825900-1477847211_thumb.jpg

Progress. Removed some of the red stripe on the VF-1J's chest and the head stripe and dot on the VF-1J head.

Edited by sh9000

Slightly different angles. I still don't like the claw feet.

attachicon.gifvf2ss_1.jpg

attachicon.gifvf2ss_2.jpg

attachicon.gifvf2ss_3.jpg

attachicon.gifvf2ss_4.jpg

Ok I totally sold on the HMR line now, Been wanting to snag a 1S Hikaru, but now this is my goal, once preorders open, I can bet my ass I won't miss out on this!