Hi-Metal R

joppewo

Nice Birds of Prey you have in the background there ZorClone. I'm assuming they are kits and not toys,is that correct?

Aye, they actually are toys by Diamond Select, which reminds me I forgot one of the pics which coincidentally has another Diamond Select ship in the background :p

NZ08lwl.png

Caught a wild 1J that popped up available on HLJ after I read your comments. I assumed maybe someone would have their order cancelled at processing time due to too many of the item on the order so I decided to check. Seems I was right, just waiting on the request for payment and I'll be a happy camper, its back to order stop too.

Has anyone been able to pay with Discovercard at NY? They give the option but I keep getting errors on payment whenever I use Discover. I wish I could since there are no international fees and they give a better exchange rate than Paypal. Thanks for all the heads up on availability here!

For anyone still looking for Max, this site still has preorders open:
I couldn't find much about the site in terms of reputation -- maybe someone else here can comment? For what it's worth, I decided to go ahead and preorder one from there myself.

Schedule

Edited by ScrambledValkyrie

Has anyone been able to pay with Discovercard at NY? They give the option but I keep getting errors on payment whenever I use Discover. I wish I could since there are no international fees and they give a better exchange rate than Paypal. Thanks for all the heads up on availability here!

Just add your discover card to your PayPal account . Then go to that discover care setting and change it so it that PayPal will let your creditcard do the currency conversion. your tranaction will be in yens. Then you just need to select that card when you pay with PayPal.

Just add your discover card to your PayPal account . Then go to that discover care setting and change it so it that PayPal will let your creditcard do the currency conversion. your tranaction will be in yens. Then you just need to select that card when you pay with PayPal.

Thanks for the info but...Discover is already linked to my paypal account. I don't see the settings where paypal will allow the credit card do the currency conversion. Whenever I use it, paypal does the conversion and it's paid through my card in US dollars. If you can give a bit more detail where to find these settings, much appreciated!

I'm wondering if anyone has been able to pay NY directly on their website using Discover since it's an option they show.

Thanks for the info but...Discover is already linked to my paypal account. I don't see the settings where paypal will allow the credit card do the currency conversion. Whenever I use it, paypal does the conversion and it's paid through my card in US dollars. If you can give a bit more detail where to find these settings, much appreciated!

I'm wondering if anyone has been able to pay NY directly on their website using Discover since it's an option they show.

I posted it a couple of times here and there but PayPal likes to hide it , ill look where it is again once I get off road .

For anyone still looking for Max, this site still has preorders open:

http://www.jc-collectibles-store.com/Hi-Metal-R-VF-1J-Super-Valkyrie-Maximilian-Jenius-p/ban-0877.htm

I couldn't find much about the site in terms of reputation -- maybe someone else here can comment? For what it's worth, I decided to go ahead and preorder one from there myself.

Schedule

Might as well get it on eBay at that price😕