Hi-Metal R

joppewo

The Spartan looked complete in the teasers so hopefully that will be soon. The other pics with the other destroids looked like they could also be up soon. The n ger movie version looked a bit rough around the joints and was probably a proof of concept, but may also come up soon. All I have seen for the q rau has been a teaser picture, but bandai may surprise us all and give us all we want and more.

The Spartan looked complete in the teasers so hopefully that will be soon. The other pics with the other destroids looked like they could also be up soon. The n ger movie version looked a bit rough around the joints and was probably a proof of concept, but may also come up soon. All I have seen for the q rau has been a teaser picture, but bandai may surprise us all and give us all we want and more.

Do you remember where you saw the q rau picture?

Edited by Old Man

10 Defender

9 Nousjadeul-Ger

8 Spartan

7 VF-1J Armored Valkyrie (TV)

6 VE-1

5 Q-Rau (TV)

4 Tomahawk

3 VF-1J Super Valkyrie (Millia ver.)

2 VF-1J Super Valkyrie (Max ver.)

1 Monster

I hope everything from the voting list still gets released.

Another challenge for sh9000.....

Recreate that famous SDFM episode where Max is given the mission to clear out a division of Zentradi mecha at Alaska base! One of the top ten episodes for sure!

The most memorable part being Max's customized arctic weather VF-1J with ski attachments! Can't wait for the HMR version...most likely a Tamashii Web exclusive!

gallery_12176_640_87262.jpg

:blink:

Recreate that famous SDFM episode where Max is given the mission to clear out a division of Zentradi mecha at Alaska base! One of the top ten episodes for sure!

The most memorable part being Max's customized arctic weather VF-1J with ski attachments! Can't wait for the HMR version...most likely a Tamashii Web exclusive!

I don't remember this at all. Seen the series multiple times in the past 30 years and Max is my favorite. Oh well, great reason to watch it again!

I remember when I watched that as kid. Even then I couldn't help thinking, how is Max gonna keep his Valk from syncing in the snow?! And then when he customized the spare parts into a set of skiis, awesome. Jenius.

:D

That's cool. Gotta try it. There's lots of cool scenes from those Macross model books.

10 Defender

9 Nousjadeul-Ger

8 Spartan

7 VF-1J Armored Valkyrie (TV)

6 VE-1

5 Q-Rau (TV)

4 Tomahawk

3 VF-1J Super Valkyrie (Millia ver.)

2 VF-1J Super Valkyrie (Max ver.)

1 Monster

I hope everything from the voting list still gets released.

Were these the actual results of the voting? If so, I'm surprised the VT-1 dropped so far back. I would say that it's pretty promising that the Tomahawk came in fourth and the first three are for sure being/been made.

NATION 2015 會場實施 HI-METAL R 商品化希望問卷調查結果公告,1~10位:

10位 Defender

9位 Nousjadeul-Ger(劇場版)

8位 Spartan

7位 VF-1J Armored Valkyrie (TV版)

6位 VE-1

5位 Q-Rau (TV版)

4位 Tomahawk

3位 VF-1J Super Valkyrie (Millia ver.)

2位 VF-1J Super Valkyrie (Max ver.)

1位 Monster

Decided to skip the Max and Milia VF-1J Super Valkyries, which I may end up regretting.

Fingers still crossed for these in the future:

DYRL

Variant VF-1A Super Valkyrie "Hikaru"

Variant VF-1A Super Valkyrie "Max"

Variant VF-1A Super Valkyrie "Kakizaki"

SDF Macross

VF-1A Valkyrie "Max"

Tomahawk

Regult Tactical Scout

Queadluun-Rau

Yeah, I'm pretty surprised they haven't double-dipped on the DYRL VF-1A toys yet. I really think they should consider gift-sets for those... Like maybe you get a DYRL VF-1A Kakizaki + DYRL N-GER and a TV VF-1A Kakizaki + TV N-GER. Do the same thing with DYRL VF-1A M. Jenius + Defender, and TV VF-1A M. Jenius + Phalanx. Maybe that's just because I'm buying them all anyway though...

Anyone got an idea on how long the preorder period for the Milla VF-1J will last? Any chance it'll still be open by October 12?

i think it will be up till end of sept, but dont take my word on it, im just guessing,

NATION 2015 會場實施 HI-METAL R 商品化希望問卷調查結果公告,1~10位:

10位 Defender

9位 Nousjadeul-Ger(劇場版)

8位 Spartan

7位 VF-1J Armored Valkyrie (TV版)

6位 VE-1

5位 Q-Rau (TV版)

4位 Tomahawk

3位 VF-1J Super Valkyrie (Millia ver.)

2位 VF-1J Super Valkyrie (Max ver.)

1位 Monster

Based on this list....

Phalanx and Defender may be Tamashii Web...

Same for Super O and TV Max and Kakizaki -1A's...

I hope Bandai has enough love left for big Macross mechs after the Monster and Glaug....if so a TV Q-Rau is coming!

Yeah, I'm pretty surprised they haven't double-dipped on the DYRL VF-1A toys yet. I really think they should consider gift-sets for those... Like maybe you get a DYRL VF-1A Kakizaki + DYRL N-GER and a TV VF-1A Kakizaki + TV N-GER. Do the same thing with DYRL VF-1A M. Jenius + Defender, and TV VF-1A M. Jenius + Phalanx. Maybe that's just because I'm buying them all anyway though...

That would be an intriguing option, perhaps creating even a bit more interest...if that's even necessary at this point?

I do hope the series stays relevant though, enough to provoke them to re-issue those from the original Hi-Metal line.