Hi-Metal R

joppewo

I think I'm good with my current orders, thanks. Just wish I could order more than just one from HLJ.

Recently ordered a MK II Monster. Couldn't resist it. This will probably end up on sale at HLJ one day at half price I bet because people only buy the hero mechas.

It was my fave destroid of all SDFM.

I'm still pissed at myself for missing out on Super Max VF-1J. I kinda wish there were high quality bootlegs of these toys like there are for masterpiece transformes lol

It's just such a pain to obtain anything from bandai relating to macross unless they are the background pilots.

If the monster is a favorite then this is the only toy of it since 82, 84. It was a massive must buy for me. The transforming monster was kind of a tease that someone could do a monster, but not until hmr did my dreams come true of the real deal. I believe there were only 2 plastic kits made and they don't look or feel as good as this. I wanna see what's next for hmr and hopefully we get some more news soon so I know how much to save for the event.

If the monster is a favorite then this is the only toy of it since 82, 84. It was a massive must buy for me. The transforming monster was kind of a tease that someone could do a monster, but not until hmr did my dreams come true of the real deal. I believe there were only 2 plastic kits made and they don't look or feel as good as this. I wanna see what's next for hmr and hopefully we get some more news soon so I know how much to save for the event.

This Monster is indeed a "monster". Just recently been re watching the orignal Macross episode where the Daedalus attack was initiated. The Monster was in the background behind the other mini me destroids. If what my eyes see is correct, the "monster" almost made up the width of the Daedalus. And when comparing its size in the Hasegawa cruiser mode of the Macross, the mini Monster figure included in the kit has it almost as big and wide as Gun Sight One only shorter.

If such a walking artillery/ mobile/bipedal tank/howitzer was ever built, psychological effect alone will get me to wet my pants if I were the enemy.

Bandai is doing a great job with the Hi-Metal R line. Money well spent.

I agree. The glaug, regult and Monster are another level of toy, in par with Arcadia, which is much superior than their HMR VF-1 in term of craftsmanship, fitment and materials.

Can't wait to meet the Destroids.

I agree. The glaug, regult and Monster are another level of toy, in par with Arcadia, which is much superior than their HMR VF-1 in term of craftsmanship, fitment and materials.

Can't wait to meet the Destroids.

Exactly the sculpt, fit and finish of the Regult, Glaug and Monster are top notch!!!

Awesome! Need one squashed under it's feet.

Thanks.

A tissue Monster,

A tissue Monster,

We all fall down

:p

LOL! :lol:

spot on! :D

in fact if I were a Zentradi and saw a Monster near me I'd probably either run away or play dead..

:D

post-21587-0-95616900-1473289011_thumb.jpeg

the Monster may be currently warming shelves at prices enviable to those who preordered them at MSRP, but imagine how rare and costly they will be 2 or 3 years from meow.

did you just say meow!?

yeah have noticed quite a few places still have them available.. sooo tempted to get a second one! gahhh! hate being broke! or should I say "financially limited" <_<

September 23, 2016 (Saturday), 24 (Sunday), will also be held at the "Japan model Hobby Show" Tokyo Big Sight this year.
Bandai Booth soul in the Nations corner, "HI-METAL R" and the beginning of the new line-up announcement of "METAL BUILD", "ROBOT soul" line-up exhibition, such as "DX super alloy", in October held "soul Nation 2016" event such as whole lineup publication of commemorative products, we plan to exhibit the contents of attractions packed.

â–  POINT: 01 HI-METAL R to that aircraft is war!
"The Super Dimension Fortress Macross (TV version)", "HI-METAL R" series have been over the line-up from two works of "theater version Macross Do you love, remember."
Finally, first unveiled plans to commercialize from another work at the venue!
For more information, please expect it will be announced at a later date.

http://tamashii.jp/event/185/

Edited by F360

That's some serious Yoda speak. So a new work. Does that mean another Macross series or another series altogether?

I hope they don't go to 7 and kill the line (I'm not a hater, just sayin.).

Edited by arbit

I hope they don't go to 7 and kill the line (I'm not a hater, just sayin.).

actually, since most of the macross 7 valks are kinda obscure (sound force, cannon fodder and nightmare valks), this could be a cool set up for later 1/60 valks.

But im pretty much sure they will follow with macross plus, there arent that many, and all of them are memorable. Enough for all 2017 releases.

Edited by Mr Bomber