Hi-Metal R

joppewo

I know, I know, I KNOW it's not the right scale, but, I do really think the 1/60 VF and 1/??? Glaug look freakin awesome next to each other just as general mecha display. And I don't fancy myself a purist. Plus a 1/60 Glaug would be prohibitively large, lol.

m4DYHIz.png

also, man that Prisma app is neat

W6CIPb6.png7ttczPS.png

Thanks jvmacross and ZorClone!!! Luckily, I was working from home today and able to dip out to and head to the post office. They had it there and I was able to bring it back. The delivery was also surprisingly really fast. I paid Thursday and got my package yesterday, a lot faster than the last couple deliveries I've received. This thing is epic!!!!

Does anyone know if HO scale seated passengers would fit in the cockpit of the Monster?

I was considering the Preiser HO Passenger line

https://www.reynaulds.com/catalog/dept_342.aspx

Well, HO scale are 1/87 scale and Hi-Metal VF-1 are approximately 1/88(I've been told). So, theoretically the should work. I can answer this more accurate when I get my MONSTER! On it's way.

Thanks jvmacross and ZorClone!!! Luckily, I was working from home today and able to dip out to and head to the post office. They had it there and I was able to bring it back. The delivery was also surprisingly really fast. I paid Thursday and got my package yesterday, a lot faster than the last couple deliveries I've received. This thing is epic!!!!

Glad everything worked out for you! Now post some pics! :)

WOWZERS...btw...mine should be arriving tomorrow.

Anything y'all wanna see in the video review?

Impress me with your review, give me every reason why I should order one! :lol:

I got it!

Although I wont be home till later till I can actually see it.

Better post some pics of it! B))

Hmm, mine has been out of customs for a bit but still has not moved. I guess I'll use a little patience, and wait it out.

Who did you order from and what shipping method did you use? I ordered from AmiAmi and used EMS, my package has been sitting in customs since late Sunday, it just cleared customs and headed out of the sort facility in LA about an hour ago. I've found that everything I get shipped via EMS lately gets a slight delay in customs no matter the time of day or day of the week.

Mine have come in today :D I took one of them out to fiddle around with and the thing is huge.

IMG_0804_zps7hgstpcu.jpg

The reason for the high angle on the monster was because I wanted to see the position it had to be in to actually use the stabilization plate in the rear.

No time for picture today but I got one thing to say.

IT FITS IN THE DETOLF!

You have place it in an angle. The barrels will touch the side of the display case but it will fit inside.

Well I'm impressed. How much space do you have for other figures like Valkyries and such? Or has that shelf become its own Monster shrine?