Hi-Metal R

joppewo

Guest davidwhangchoi

I wanted a real Hikaru 1J, not some "DYRTV" abomination. :p

i hope they get the red stripes on the chest correct.

got one from AA.

took so long to process though.

I had the same experience this morning.

0800 click to refresh...wait...

Click to preorder the HM-R 1J...wait...

Oops...want to add that cool Tamashii Patlabor figure too...wait...

Oops...need to login to complete my order...wait...

Grr...AmiAmi's confirmation page...click...more waiting...

But everything went through. Phew! ^_^

Got removed from my cart at Ami-Ami too.

I guess I'm out. Is it just me or did this one seemed to sale out a lot faster than the VF-1A Mass Production? Was there less supply or higher demand this time?

Guest davidwhangchoi

definitely not higher demand.

they should only print a little or this things going to be a shelf warmer

definitely not higher demand.

they should only print a little or this things going to be a shelf warmer

Bandai may go for the double-dip with this one!

They'll include the "still wrong" chest-striped TV VF-1J "abomination" with the 100% TV GBP combo set with yellow-tipped missiles...which will also have similar low production numbers as they will be sticking into the combo set the other half of the VF-1J's they withheld from PO's today! :rolleyes:

It will go down as the holy grail of HMRs! :p

I think it's more of a safety net release to pad the numbers. HMR took some risks on the monster, glaug and regult so i figure they'll throw in a safety here or there

To that end, I think it will be a few releases yet before Bandai release a different VF model -until they have enough equity in the HM-R line to justify the risks that come with releasing new transforming models.

Wow, chaos! Went online 6am EST and everyone was sold out already. I didn't even realize that the TV 1J was going up for P.O. so quickly after announcement, and I especially didn't expect it to sell out SO quickly. Luckily, I was able to get one on AE.

I'm loving all of the releases so far, but man... I'm REALLY hoping for a few Destroids or a TV Quaedluun-Rau P.O. next. Seriously. I mean, the Glaug is just SO nice to FINALLY add to a collection (mine came Tuesday morning), and with already seeing the Destroids... I have high hopes for a more complete line this go around.

Edit P.S. - hoping for TV Max & Kakizaki VF-1As & a VF-1D soon also!!!

Edited by atreyu2112

Wow, chaos! Went online 6am EST and everyone was sold out already. I didn't even realize that the TV 1J was going up for P.O. so quickly after announcement, and I especially didn't expect it to sell out SO quickly. Luckily, I was able to get one on AE.

I'm loving all of the releases so far, but man... I'm REALLY hoping for a few Destroids or a TV Quaedluun-Rau P.O. next. Seriously. I mean, the Glaug is just SO nice to FINALLY add to a collection (mine came Tuesday morning), and with already seeing the Destroids... I have high hopes for a more complete line this go around.

Oh, you and me both, pal. My Glaug apparently was out on the truck today, but since the USPS didn't bother to update the tracking status between customs and the attempted delivery, I had no idea it was in town. I would have met the carrier if I had. Ah well, at least I get it tomorrow morning!

Edit P.S. - hoping for TV Max & Kakizaki VF-1As & a VF-1D soon also!!!

+1 :)

I don't know if this will be a new pattern, but with one release a month hopefully some destroids will be out soon.

Tomahawk, please! :lol: