Hi-Metal R

joppewo

Yeah I said to hell with it and ordered a pair @ NY, they best not ask me for more shipping when it's ready to ship :D

*Edit*

To be fair to NY, I was one of the lucky ones that was not asked for more shipping on the 2x HMR roy's I bought.

Edited by Loop

Tempted to get a second one as long as it's up, but I really don't need duplicates in multiple scales. :lol:

Edit: Screw it.. I'll have a spare to keep on my desk at work. What are the odds they'll do a web exclusive release of fast packs for it?

Edited by Chronocidal

wow that was easy. pre-ordered 2 on N-Y.

I think AmiAmi limited the HWR to 1 per household as well.

They allowed more than 1, I accidentally pre-ordered another after pre-ordering 1 at the start. Was able to cancel the additional PO without problems.

Nippon Yasan is cheaper, but shipping is more than twice (of HLJ)... probably it will end up similar..

Anyways, it's AmiAmi's bad sales day today, I guess..

I ended up ordering my stuff from HLJ and NY today...

Nippon Yasan is cheaper, but shipping is more than twice (of HLJ)... probably it will end up similar..

Anyways, it's AmiAmi's bad sales day today, I guess..

I ended up ordering my stuff from HLJ and NY today...

I chose the 1640 Yen shipping option (registered SAL I believe). What does HLJ charge for that? It'd have to be 460 Yen for HLJ to tie NY. The beauty of HLJ is the private warehouse. Since I'm ordering the Ingram it would have been nice to PW them and have them ship with whatever else comes out within a couple months.