Hi-Metal R

joppewo

The Regults and Glaugs appearing in Macross Delta is probably propaganda for the Hi Metal products. I was wondering if they would do a one-off VF-31 1/100 release to go in scale with the battle pods.

that is quite an interesting idea! ^_^

I wonder how possible it would be though..

...why does the Glaug already have box art but not the 1S Roy?

-1S Roy is the same art as the -1S Hikaru...it just has a "greenish" tint to it....assuming they are keeping it unchanged from the pic show during the Tamashi event a few months back...

12190067_1200555233293721_37637278050909

Edited by jvmacross

Those web shop exclusives usually don't get very creative boxart.

I agree with you. Best examples are those monochromatic DX Valkyries' Add-On parts and Robot Tamashii figures. That's why I'm surprised to see the Figuarts War Machine MKII figure came with full colored box. Isamu's YF-29 came in full colored box as well.

Im thinking the final cost for the Monster would be the same on CDJ (even with the discount) than on Amiami or HLJ, CDJ has extremely high shipping rates

Yeah, 7,000 yens for EMS

Edited by mog_kupo

Yup , they sure it. I guess hardly anyone was preordering before due to the high shipping.

The price before was 25000 for the monster and the same high EMS shipping of 7000.

Now it's 20000 for the monster and 7000 for ems shipping , which make it more comparable to other stores, should even be around the same total price as if you were to preorder it from Amiami.

But with Cdjapan you have the option of Canceling your preorders.

Yup.

That they did.

And they jacked the shipping fees way up accordingly...

well I guess they gotta make money from somewhere hey.. :rolleyes:

Yup , they sure it. I guess hardly anyone was preordering before due to the high shipping.

The price before was 25000 for the monster and the same high EMS shipping of 7000.

Now it's 20000 for the monster and 7000 for ems shipping , which make it more comparable to other stores, should even be around the same total price as if you were to preorder it from Amiami.

I paid 23,180 at NY and 4,000 for shipping so that makes them about even..

Edited by spanner76

Worse is that even sal cost 6500 yen.... CDj was my favourite before... now they pulled this..

I just received a refund for the 5000 yen from CDJapan...so that helps, at least.

Worse is that even sal cost 6500 yen.... CDj was my favourite before... now they pulled this..

Actually, CDJ always does this with expensive stuff.

They'll heavily discount an item, then offer very expensive EMS or SAL-Parcel shipping only.

It's like they really discourage importing from them or something. Possibly some kind of hidden retail-rule in japan.

Ami pulls this EMS-only stuff with some of their preowned items from time to time. Pisses me off every time.

Actually, CDJ always does this with expensive stuff.

They'll heavily discount an item, then offer very expensive EMS or SAL-Parcel shipping only.

It's like they really discourage importing from them or something. Possibly some kind of hidden retail-rule in japan.

Ami pulls this EMS-only stuff with some of their preowned items from time to time. Pisses me off every time.

For amiami, it's a recent development for items with 10000Y above value that the automatically request for registered shipping. Must be too many "non delivered items"

I was under the impression that if the value of the item was high enough, it was standard procedure for the vendor to require some form of "premium" shipping. I know this is the case with HLJ. I don't have the option for SAL if the value of the package is higher than a certain amount (can't remember the value in YEN). I know as soon as that threshold is exceeded, SAL disappears.

Not that is makes much difference - my EMS package was damaged recently and although nothing is broken, the boxes took a bit of a beating. But I guess that's different than a broken item.

For amiami, it's a recent development for items with 10000Y above value that the automatically request for registered shipping. Must be too many "non delivered items"

Well, the preowned items that Ami pulled the EMS-only shenanigans on me was priced way below that.

One was the preowned RD Tallgeese III EW that I caught them pricing at around 2500y a couple of months ago. Got it in my cart and the shipping was EMS-only at around 3000y or so. WTF?!? :angry: No SAL or even R-SAL option. :wacko:

There were several other under-4k yen items from last year that I tried to get, but ami pretty

much blocked me by only offering EMS shipping on any of them.

It's not all the time, tho, but it was enough that I pretty much stopped purchasing any preowned items from them. :touche:

Well, the preowned items that Ami pulled the EMS-only shenanigans on me was priced way below that.

One was the preowned RD Tallgeese III EW that I caught them pricing at around 2500y a couple of months ago. Got it in my cart and the shipping was EMS-only at around 3000y or so. WTF?!? :angry: No SAL or even R-SAL option. :wacko:

There were several other under-4k yen items from last year that I tried to get, but ami pretty

much blocked me by only offering EMS shipping on any of them.

It's not all the time, tho, but it was enough that I pretty much stopped purchasing any preowned items from them. :touche:

That happen to me too on preowned items before. But I emailed them and ask if they can use RSAL shipping on the item since it's small and light. They email me back with the RSAL shipping..

They even help me split up some items to 2 boxes so it can be shipped RSAL instead of EMS when I asked them to.