Hi-Metal R

joppewo

We see supports on every prototype like ever, hardly something to be concerned with.

As for the Regults, we don't know the plan yet. I agree that more accessories seemed a smart move though. Maybe there will be an add on set instead of only slightly different releases. We saw the slightly different technique didn't work for Toynami. I'm also hoping for a scout regult conversion kit.

awesome! pls release it bandai and not just tease!

Along with the regult variants as well please! -_-

hey that ryhmes :lol:

on the other note...

5639b4975ffd9.jpg

hope its not a sign of weighted arms and that a stand is hopefully not required in the final version..... :(

It's a good sign the rest of the Regults and the Glaug will be released given the Regults are sold out everywhere (and I still haven't been able to preorder one.)

If Arcadia goes down, then there will be no 1/60 SV-51 v2 and the next best potential toy would be 1/100 Hi Metal.

I would also like to see an Armoured VF-11 if Hi Metal goes Macross 7, but I think only time will tell if they even decide to go outside of Original Macross and then current TV series.

Maybe the Macross II VF-22S will be used to test the waters and they might only do protagonist VFs of the spin off series.

Didn't even realize there was a Roy Strike Valk!!! Thankfully Nippon-Yasan is still taking preorders so I got mine in! I cannot believe how much support Bandai is showing for Macross all of a sudden. Yes obviously any of this can be dropped if sales slip but the fact that within about a year or two we could finally have all of the destroids, a Vf-2SS, the Flashback Vf-4G, and a Britai Figuarts is almost mindblowing!!! This is the kind of stuff that fans dream of and almost never happens unless you want 27 Hatsune Miku nendoroids.

After the Bandai HMR pricing was released I figured Toynami would cancel their comparatively terrible 1/100 offering but I see on eBay today that that product actually has materialized and, insanely, just about right when Toynami said it would.

I thought they kinda did with the Britai they showed off with the pipe hitting kaki in the head. Hopefully it happens.

*edit*

I think you mean the hero figures, I was more in to the Zentran figures that scale with the VF's.

Edited by Loop

It's funny you posted that store. I remember asking that specific store over at the FAQ thread and so far I didn't getn any replies so I assumed nobody bought it from there yet. I even PM'ed Gundam@EFSF about that store since he's also from Hong Kong and I didn't get any reply from him. I'm planning also to buy something from there but since there's no feedback don't want to risk $250 for now.

Has anyone received their Hikaru VF-1S Hi-Metal?

Says November release date.

I preorderd mine through CD japan, but they have not updated the shipping status.

Just realized the Hikky goes on sale on 11/28. Right after I get my Bonus....mwahahahah...gyahahahahaa......

I just picked up the GBP 1J, got it from the bay for about $115 shipped.

Haven't really had a whole lot of time to mess with it.. I like it.. but its pretty pricey for what it is. I see prices for the Strikes climing much higher then what I paid..

As it is this guy will be used as a topper for my SDF Macross Pachislo..

I don't know if this has been addressed, but does anyone know how the HM-R Regults stand in the way of accessories? The preview pictures seem to indicate it will be pretty bare-bones. If it came with either of its missile packs, that would be very cool.

Also seen hiding in one of the dioramas is a Nousjadeul-Ger. I can't tell if it's a resin prototype or a 3D printed prototype or something that is ready-ish for production. If anyone is able to eyeball it and figure out which it is, that would be great.

post-29409-0-90914800-1447435563.jpg

I really dig the Nos-Ger as a design, but it seems to lack the relatively widespread popularity of the other Zentradi mecha. For anyone familiar with the show(s), is there a reason for this? Thanks.