Hi-Metal R

joppewo

Search didn't show any shot of the little darling hiding behind the VE-1. ......or did I miss it?attachicon.gifimage.jpg

awesome! pls release it bandai and not just tease!

Along with the regult variants as well please! -_-

hey that ryhmes :lol:

on the other note...

post-15116-0-24370000-1446859622_thumb.jpg

hope its not a sign of weighted arms and that a stand is hopefully not required in the final version..... :(

Sorry if this has been asked and answered but can someone tell me how to get/where to buy the macross and UN Spacy Stage Act stands shown on the tamashii nation site? Thanks.

A pic would help since there's lots of tamashii stage stands . Stage act 5 perhaps

Sorry if this has been asked and answered but can someone tell me how to get/where to buy the macross and UN Spacy Stage Act stands shown on the tamashii nation site? Thanks.

If you're asking about the Stage Act stand that came with VF-1S Roy, then that's Bandai Tamashii Web Exclusive only. And it was only limited, I think. You can check Nippon-Yasan once they put the 1S for preorder if the stand will be included since they're the only store so far who post items that just Tamashii Web Exclusive. But if it's just the regular ones, then that's the Stage Act 5 Clear. Hope that helps. :)

By the way, nice Prophet avatar.

Edited by no3ljm

Thanks for the replies. Sorry for not posting pics. The tamashii site calls them Macross Stage Act and UN Spacy Stage Act. these are the two i was asking about:

For now, nobody knows yet if it's regular release or web exclusive release. And if it's going to get produce for that matter. It's just too early to tell.

both of those are have no announcements yet. No for sale yet.

But the one on the right is the Tamashii Stage ACT TRIDENT (just that it's clear blue with a Macross kite logo)

you can get the clear trident here, but it's in back order

http://www.entertainmentearth.com/prodinfo.asp?number=BA81551#.Vj1jULerSUk

the white one is instock

http://www.entertainmentearth.com/prodinfo.asp?number=BA81553#.Vj1jkberSUk

Same here, no sagging backpack on my GBP 1J.

Theres a youtuber i think optimusprimesg that reviewed the gbp hmr. Shows the correct hinge clicking so that the backpack doesnt droop. I followed the picture instructions but it drooped. I watched the video and the guy shows the proper clicking and now its pretty solid.

Search didn't show any shot of the little darling hiding behind the VE-1. ......or did I miss it?attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Awwwww! Yeahhhhh! :D

Also, my backpack on the VF-1J doesn't fall back, but it doesn't lock in either. I can tell that over time if I keep transforming it will eventually be loose.

Edited by sharky

Where can I still get pre-orders the Strike Roy VF-1S? Sold out on HLJ.

I dont think hlj ever carried it. I think roy is a web exclusive. I think nippon yassan carries it, but my account got cancelled when i complained to them about a defective product.

Where else have you guys bought the roy from?

Dammit, may have to cancel Hikaru. Reason I wasn't going for him was I was booked up with other orders. Since he's a single character toy he should be far more abundant than the armoured valk right? I have a lot of outstanding preorders still to come and there's still a solid list of things I would like through to January...

Guest davidwhangchoi

yeah mine rattles loose a little bit when i shake him... but i haven't taken him out of the box yet :p

Edited by davidwhangchoi

For those of you who can't find time to listen to the podcast, the take away from a product standpoint at the end is that many items at this exhibit were 3D printed bricks (DX VF-19K, HMR VF-0), some were 3D printed very early prototypes (1/35 VF-1), and a few things were a little further along (like the VF-2SS). The moral of the story is that if Delta doesn't do great, or that the Hi-Metal sales start faltering, you shouldn't expect all these announcements to come to fruition... many of these things right now are just kind of teasers.

For those of you who can't find time to listen to the podcast, the take away from a product standpoint at the end is that many items at this exhibit were 3D printed bricks (DX VF-19K, HMR VF-0), some were 3D printed very early prototypes (1/35 VF-1), and a few things were a little further along (like the VF-2SS). The moral of the story is that if Delta doesn't do great, or that the Hi-Metal sales start faltering, you shouldn't expect all these announcements to come to fruition... many of these things right now are just kind of teasers.

Oh. You ruined it, Jenius. I was waiting for everyone to post their 1/60 collections at the F/S thread in exchange of them collecting these new and gorgeous looking 1/100. Now, they're going to hang on to it. :lol: Hahaha!

Where can I still get pre-orders the Strike Roy VF-1S? Sold out on HLJ.

Where is it even listed on HLJ?

Nippon-Yassan had the Roy VF-1S

The Hi-Metal Roy's VF-1S is a web tamashii exclusive so the only safe place to get it is via Nippon-Yasan. Better pre-order now before it's gone. ;)

And just to let everyone knows, the one posted over NY has the special marking Tamashii Stage Act 5 stand from the Tamashii Nation.

Edited by no3ljm

Aha, I just got the Say Anything joke. You must be a supreme 80s John Cusak fan to come up with that.

here, just for you:

jSXCizgl.jpg

Search didn't show any shot of the little darling hiding behind the VE-1. ......or did I miss it? image.jpg

Looks like a Nosdeju... Could it be a Figuarts rather than HMR?

I think all of these announcements can happen successfuly for Bandai if they do them right without stepping on their own feet. For example, first mistake is not selling Regult with add-on missiles. You need to give mass market everything at once or they will end up shelf warmers. Macross is huge all over the world, europe, south america, china and USA. Even if its not licensed, Japan imports can cover all the production.

Bandai has just never done Macross right and now they are discovering its a gold mine at the right price point and product mix.

Un the past they would just keep reissuinf the 1S or 1J, and then complain that sales arent there. Now they have realized there is an appetite for variety in this name brand.

I think it was someone else that liked the VF-9 not Renato. Some folks like different valks.

Until I see a estimated release date or price I'll take all these as "for display purposes". Hopefully the Glaug can hold it's arms and itself up. Not liking all those support arms.

Agreed......unfortunately. As their ROBOTé­‚ displays have shown over the years (attached), many hopefuls never make it to actual releases. But it sure is fun and gets you all tingly when they pop up at events like this and the "what ifs" begin.....

post-1479-0-34231400-1446903876_thumb.jpgpost-1479-0-27142800-1446903892_thumb.jpgpost-1479-0-02886100-1446903904_thumb.jpgpost-1479-0-91120200-1446903914_thumb.jpg

Edited by GRAND CANNON

... The moral of the story is that if Delta doesn't do great, or that the Hi-Metal sales start faltering, you shouldn't expect all these announcements to come to fruition... many of these things right now are just kind of teasers.

Well, at this point seems like sales are doing great!!!

I still can't get a VF-1S Hikaru anwhere!

And I remembered also how hard it was to get the earlier VF-1S Roy. Even now they are pricy!