Hi-Metal R

joppewo

Wow, totally forgot about this. But it's probably good since I just ordered both a Hot Toys Hulk and War Machine last night. Still trying to figure out how I am going to pay for them when the bill comes in.

Going to go home tonight and play with my 1/60 VF-1J + armor just to make myself feel better :)

Edited by stormshadow0621

True. It's either you cancel your order at HLJ which is much easier to do than Amiami. Or totally ignore your order at Amiami and just pray that they don't put your infos on their blacklist. :rolleyes:

I'll cancel one of the hlj I'll let you know when I do so someone can get one.

I think they wait to get a significant amount before they relist, it's not a real time activation.

It's SW so probably a lot more to go around. Even so, I had to secure one before thinking about the J. On most nights it's the other way around. Wasn't sweatin' this HM preorder though :p

Thats true. However, macross products seem to sell out so fast I'd think these companies secure more product. Little surprised that the storm trooper is still in stock, since so many peeps army build, like macross fans:)

Gundam fan here too. And yes, Gundam is awesome EXO, give GGundam a chance. :rolleyes:

Me too. I bought into this line so itd be in scale with my master grades.

Well this has certainly tempered my excitement for this line. I won't jump through hoops to start a new toy line.

Hard to swear off; i wasnt collecting macross for a while, but armored valk to go with glaug is too tempting. Frustrating though.

just a heads up on HLJ , for items that are limited to 1 per customer, if you happen to have multiple orders of that item for whatever reason. when they audit, they can freeze your account for not following the rules.

messed up! :lol:

Gundam is awesome EXO, you should give it a chance.

Bandai does a great job of releasing 'bad guys' for the gundam series though. I actually prefer the bad guys over the good guys. Then again good and bad are very debatable in the gundam universe

In the mad preorder rush I ended up with two orders at HLJ. Did anyone happen to notice if there was a "1 per customer" rule for this one? I'm trying to decide if I have to cancel one or not.

I think Hlj limited stuff after the fact in the past, amd i think it said limit 1 per customer.

Does anyone know if there is information out somewhere on when the rest of the Valks in this line will be released (eg.VF-1s, VF-1j, VF1d...etc)? I still can't believe that this first release will not even be shipped until September. If this is how Bandai operates than it appears that a new Valk or any of the other mecha will be coming out one at a time for the next few years. Any insight would be greatly appreciated. Thank you forum members.

Does anyone know if there is information out somewhere on when the rest of the Valks in this line will be released (eg.VF-1s, VF-1j, VF1d...etc)? I still can't believe that this first release will not even be shipped until September. If this is how Bandai operates than it appears that a new Valk or any of the other mecha will be coming out one at a time for the next few years. Any insight would be greatly appreciated. Thank you forum members.

I think the vf1s with super parts came out a while back. I got the Vf1j years ago. Not sure if sny other variants came out. I just saw a convention photo of the new armored valk in a diorama with battle pods and the green archer mech, the super vf1s. Not sure when the release dates are though.

Flat coated?

ta015.jpg

I just noticed that they've put a 'UN Spacy' tampo on the lower legs. That's awesome to see, not even the VF-1S had that; it's such a small thing but it really adds a lot to the valk imo. I decided to pass on the GBP, but when/if they re-release the VF-1S I'll definitely buy another if it has the additional tampo detail.

Edited by Keiichi