Wanted 1/100 Transformable S.H.E VF-4G Recast

Hey everyone,

Well, as the title suggests , looking for one Studio Half Eye 1/100 transformable resin VF-4G recast. Must be complete, with all screws,pins, vacu-formed canopy, etc. (Like the Hobby World Depot ones.)

Price has to reflect the nature of the item, (ie, it's a recast....).

Do not want the original one, too expensive especially if I mess up the build :-p (it can happen...)

Cheers for letting me know if you do, with pics and price. m(_ _)m.

Much appreciated!

• 2 weeks later...

Ok....forget the Kit then , looking for a Yamato 1/60 VF-4G, boxed and in good condition, not cracks, stress marks or any damages.

Anyone have 1 for sale? Cheers for letting me know,

• 2 weeks later...

honestly, dude i soent alo of time lookign for hem within the 6-7 months and they arent that easy to find. if your willign to pay alot for an original there is a seller on ebay that has one, but the recast i have only seen once on ebay nd I got it myself. but that was with constantly looking online for a while. not much luck on yahoo japan auctions either. I would just check in whenever you get a chance on ebay and one might come up, but i think it will take some time.

sorry