Kaiyodo Robot Museum VF-1 Battroid

Skull Leader

I may have shown this before.... I actually bought this kit way back in the day from Valkyrie. I actually bought two from him but I haven't built the other yet.

This little guy is unscaled, but it's very close to the old imai 1/170 battroids, so it's probably a similar scale.. maybe 3 inches tall. It's a fixed-pose resin statue. You've got some latitude about the angle of rotation in the shoulders before you glue them down, but that's it. You can build the kit either as a VF-1A or a 1S (my second one will be a hikaru strike, if I ever get around to it)

It's not super detailed but it turns out a nice desk statue. I brush painted this years before I learned how to airbrush.

20141114_215741_zpswq4qgjwu.jpg

20141114_215750_zpseletxmgw.jpg

20141114_215812_zpsacwizc4l.jpg

I believe you got them from someone else when they were recasting some stuff, I don't recall the exact circumstances, but I DID get them from you... sometime around 2002-2003

Oh, I don't doubt it, I just don't remember it. But when you've bought and sold as many models as I have, these things happen :)

Hey guys, catching up on threads. If you're talking about the 1/350th kits, let me know. Tundrayeti is casting them, but things going on in his life and mine have delayed release. - MT