How many Fastpacks will be made?

GobotFool

I don't know if this has been adressed yet but how many of these suckers are they gonna make, 4 1/48 valks are already out 3 with I thought a production run of 15000 each, the low viz being an unknown number. So what are they going to do? make at least 45000 1st run?

I doubt it will be a limited number since they have to make enough for the people who want them now as well as for future 1/48's they come out with. I would guess and hope that they might even do a supplemental run down the line.

Are the new fast packs going to have the colors for Kakizaki, Max, Roy and Hikaru?

Probably. I don't think Yamato would waste any more money to market different sets of 1/48 Fast Packs. My guess is that they're gonna be interchangable like a mutha f..........well you know what I mean. I'm sure the sticker sheet will include the Skull Logos (and numbers) for all DYRL pilots. :ph34r:

Probably. I don't think Yamato would waste any more money to market different sets of 1/48 Fast Packs. My guess is that they're gonna be interchangable like a mutha f..........well you know what I mean. I'm sure the sticker sheet will include the Skull Logos (and numbers) for all DYRL pilots. 

YES!! I'm just gearing up for the VF-1S Hikaru..... :p

But anyway, how many of the VF-1A Hikarus were made? Didn't Yamato sell all of their warehouse stock of them?

Edited by Kamui 777