Bandai VF-19 Advance....!!!

Scream Man

This item has been going up and down on HLJ. I'm guessing this one will be released very soon. Either next week or the week after, especially since the VF171 Maruyama is slated for a 25th release.

Edit: Tamashii actually says it'll be out on the 20th next month.

post-3593-0-39367200-1432964475.jpg

Edited by neoexcaliber

Thanks for posting that link...got one on order. :D

Really curious to see the design differences between this and Arcadia's. Anyway, there's no such thing as too much YF-19.

:) no problem, I missed out on the first pre-order from all the stores due to all kinds of reasons,, finally got the pre-order in today, and now to start hunting the 2nd one. come on hobby Search email me :unsure: , damit it.

I would probably place my bet on HLJ than the other questionable place. They place a pending $$$ on my Credit card on my old VF-25s pre-order too but when they couldn't get any, The pending never became a charged.

what's the worse that can happen, you getting 2 vf-19a? :lol:

or maybe the reason for the delay was to make more. at least that's what I was hoping for.

That's never happened before and if they did make more, I'm sure the other retailers would've put them up for sale. It's been going up and down the past 1 1/2 hours so I'm assuming it's a mistake.

That's never happened before and if they did make more, I'm sure the other retailers would've put them up for sale. It's been going up and down the past 1 1/2 hours so I'm assuming it's a mistake.

I can understand why you would assume it's a mistake, but i got nothing to loose on placing a pre-order in.

and the by the way, it's back to order stop now , so base on your assumption, that a good sign for those that place the order.. :)

post-2743-0-50648000-1432969605_thumb.jpg

I can understand why you would assume it's a mistake, but i got nothing to loose on placing a pre-order in.

and the by the way, it's back to order stop now , so base on your assumption, that a good sign for those that place the order.. :)

I'm not saying it's a guarantee it's a mistake, but do temper your expectations. HLJ has burned many of us multiple times in the past.

Edited by neoexcaliber

I'm not saying it's a guarantee it's a mistake, but do temper your expectations. HLJ has burned many of multiple times in the past.

Boy, I really hope this isn't the case as I think I figured out how to cancel the other pre-order...

Boy, I really hope this isn't the case as I think I figured out how to cancel the other pre-order...

Considering what "neoexcaliber" is saying about possible over pre-order from HLJ due to system issues. It might be best to not cancel your other pre-order just yet.

Should you get both of the VF-19 I bet you can sell it mid way too (Cost of both Valk then divided by 2) It's like at cost of inflated price with discount B))

Considering what "neoexcaliber" is saying about possible over pre-order from HLJ due to system issues. It might be best to not cancel your other pre-order just yet.

Too late, I did it after I pre-ordered at HLJ.

As long as you managed to get your pre-order in soon after it went up, you might still have a good chance of securing a unit. Those who got it 2-3 hours later on the other hand.... :lol:

At least this time they enforced a 1 unit limit unlike the VF-25S fiasco.

It was only fifteen minutes after it went back up.