Bandai VF-19 Advance....!!!

Scream Man

hi guys, I just want to ask if anyone is interested in my NY account that has one PO for VF-19 Advance. I already found a cheaper source and I wont be needing the slot at NY. I will be letting this thing gets cancelled later on.

It is totally free but there is a catch, the account also has PO for an Arcadia Armored 1J, you can request this to be cancelled but you have a risk to let the account gets ban since the account dont have any prior purchase history (so no EXP or points yet)

first interested person to PM gets its, preferably though someone that has 50 or more post.

edit: Account is already given away. Thanks!

Edited by chyll2

Does anyone know of any retailers that still have this up for preorder?

As of now, there are 2 online stores that still has this for preorder.

Nin-Nin Games @ Y29,990

http://www.nin-nin-game.com/en/japanese-import-figures-pre-order/14026-macross-frontier-the-movie-wings-of-goodbye-vf-19-advance-dx-chogokin-.html

Toys Logic @ $229.99

http://www.toyslogic.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=37862&products_type=1

I haven't used these stores before so I don't know their reputations. But I'm familiar with Toys Logic via eBay. You can browse and check member's opinion about these stores. Starting on this page, you can check mechaninac's feedback on Nin-Nin's.

Anyways, good luck and happy collecting! ;)

I made 2 orders via Nin-Nin (back when I first started collecting Valks) the first order went through without incident, the second was not so smooth. I had made the payment, waited a few days but never got a shipping confirmation. I emailed them and didn't get a reply for a week, and when they did reply they said it would be shipping out that week. I waited and nothing... So I emailed them again, and the reply came a few days later saying they were having problems and they said it would ship. So after another week of waiting I filed a claim with PayPal and got my money back. I have not done business with them since.

As of now, there are 2 online stores that still has this for preorder.

Nin-Nin Games @ Y29,990

http://www.nin-nin-game.com/en/japanese-import-figures-pre-order/14026-macross-frontier-the-movie-wings-of-goodbye-vf-19-advance-dx-chogokin-.html

Toys Logic @ $229.99

http://www.toyslogic.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=37862&products_type=1

I haven't used these stores before so I don't know their reputations. But I'm familiar with Toys Logic via eBay. You can browse and check member's opinion about these stores. Starting on this page, you can check mechaninac's feedback on Nin-Nin's.

Anyways, good luck and happy collecting! ;)

Three...

http://www.yesasia.com/us/macross-frontier-movie-sayonara-no-tsubasa-dx-chogokin-vf-19-advance/1038032511-0-0-0-en/info.html

This is a nice to have but not a must have since I have the -19 with gold booster and the Arcadia version and Isamu's YF-29. Since it appeared for a few seconds. I'm ok not having it.

That's what you say now...

*Macho Man Randy Savage voice* When you see pictures of it in the wild or see in person then... the Macross Madness will consume you! :p

Edited by Saburo

Guest davidwhangchoi

That's what you say now...

*Macho Man Randy Savage voice* When you see pictures of it in the wild or see in person then... the Macross Madness will consume you! :p

Oooooo Yeah!!!

Yeah, I'd like to have a copy, too, but I learned my lesson with the 25S scramble. I'll stick to NY, HLJ, or CDJapan. No more YesAsia for me, at least not for valk preorders.

I'm in the same boat as Valkyrie Magnus; I'd like to have it, as it has enough differences from the Arcadia to make it worth the purchase at a reasonable price, but it's not a must-have at this point. The Arcadia 19 is a pretty fine representation and fills the void left by my Yamato 19 after its right arm fell off when its shoulder spontaneously disintegrated.

IF NY end up getting a bit of stock after release, and the mark up isn't too excessive, I may spring for one then.

It is pretty sweet. I feel dumb for saying it, but the thing that sells it for me is that it is Isamu's. The Ozma 29 is the best looking of the bunch when put head to head aesthetically with the others.

Edited by ChaoticYeti

Guest davidwhangchoi

The Ozma 29 is the best looking of the bunch when put head to head aesthetically with the others.

i agree re: ozma 29 looks the best looking. i actually don't like the 29 much but love ozma's colors (i had six and now have only one left).

the only other 29 altos for canon but never opened him.

isamu's looks good too but i'd rather have the vf-19.

I prefer the Ozma to Isamu 29 aswell but current logic suggests funds should be diverted to armour up Skull leaders regular ride.
I am going to have 2 x Isamu -19's come May. I reckon I'll put the Arcadia into Battroid and leave the Bandai Advance in fighter.

Subject to change of course (I do love the promo pics of the Advance in Gerwalk but it's likely to take up a whole shelf in detolf

all by itself!)

Edited by Moosey

Get some stands!

I've got a few flightpose stands. Only just got my first detolf (and convinced my wife to let me have it in a living area of the house!)

I know it's inevitable that your stands will make an appearance in there, but still figuring out which Valks go where and which adapters

I'm gonna need etc

Great shots, Saburo! ;)

Thought Ozma29 comes with gunmetal colored gunpod?

Thanks! I wish the Ozma 29 came with a gunmetal gunpod. MacrossJunkie painted his gun to a darker color and it looked awesome.

Hey Saburo, can you post up a photo of the Ozma 29 but without supers? I wanted to try one as my phone wallpaper! :)

Like this?

14244781091_2424823f1e_b.jpg

14295000934_9c0db7c40d_b.jpg

Nice pics :D

Thanks Gakken!