Bandai VF-19 Advance....!!!

Scream Man

Got order confirmation in my account page too. Back to gaming! Congrats on those who got one. For those who didn't, CDJ is still open.

I didn't even look a the listed price on HLJ, i just saw it then went through the order process. :lol:

:lol: :lol: same here. I just blitzed through the order process without looking at the price.

Edited by Falcon18

CDJapan is still open... do they have a pretty good reputation with these things? I haven't used them before but I seem to be on a pretty terrible streak of preordering toys from companies that never actually get them.

They seem pretty good, I ordered the yf-30 and another chogokin that I can't remember which one and recieved them

CDJapan is still open... do they have a pretty good reputation with these things? I haven't used them before but I seem to be on a pretty terrible streak of preordering toys from companies that never actually get them.

Yeah. I've pretty much had my last like 7 Valks from CDJ and they always deliver. They're are very reliable.

They have fulfilled all my orders so far. Downside is payment upfront. But with the Aussie dollar falling, might be good for me.

Never had one problem with them, and the points add up over time allowing you to get nice discounts on future purchases. They tend to ship fast for me and all my items have arrived in perfect shape so far.

Got mine on CDJ for $212.34 shipped EMS using my CDJ fun bucks points.

Those funbux do come in handy. With that and a small PayPal balance, I was able to manage CDJ's preorder rules.

I thought CD JApan only makes you pay upfront if you pay via Paypal. Credit Card payments will be charged only when it's ready to ship, right?

That's correct. CC payments are charged when the item ships. Paypal is charged ahead of time.

Edited by technoblue

Uhh... how much discount was HLJ offering? I pre-ordered so fast I didn't even look, lol.

In HLJ's order page, its currently listed at Y23,000. But in my open orders page, its listed as Y21,850. That's about USD 184.00 as of today's exchange rates. :-)

CDJ is fine. They have the best packaging (bubblewraps, wax-wraps and sturdy boxes).

Their pricings are not always the lowest, but usually competitive against hlj and ami.

The downside on them is that they charge a bit more on shipping, and sometimes will only offer EMS/SAL-Parcel.

Also, fwiw, CDJ doesn't charge up front unless you use Paypal.

Guest davidwhangchoi

i ordered from both cdjapan and hlj to be safe, hlj never shipped my 25s.

so i can just hold serve for now and alter orders close to may.

Edited by davidwhangchoi