Bandai VF-19 Advance....!!!

Scream Man

Thank you, sir and honestly without your clwar shots showing the angles and how it attaches I wouldn't have seen how much more convenient the attachment is and the space I'll save displayed without the wings out horizontally.  Big selling points.

Last spam for the moment. Just another quick snap from last night. 

3-273.png

9 hours ago, Kuma Style said:

Thank you, sir and honestly without your clwar shots showing the angles and how it attaches I wouldn't have seen how much more convenient the attachment is and the space I'll save displayed without the wings out horizontally.  Big selling points.

Last spam for the moment. Just another quick snap from last night. 

3-273.png

Spam huh? Keep spamming!

3 hours ago, Sanity is Optional said:

Also need to remove the bits that go into the back of the lower leg, right below the knee. The arms won't properly lock down against the legs if they're in place.

you mean the tiny calf bits from the fast packs? You can leave those on in fighter mode if you get everything in the right place.

9 hours ago, ArchieNov said:

Don't want to come off as nitpicky, but I think you forgot to bend the legs in fighter mode for when the fast packs are on. Then you need to clip the shoulder parts into the back of the calves.

Other than that, looks great!

Oh it's no problem! I was wondering about the shoulder pieces but didn't see them in the instructions so just fore went them. Advice like this makes for a better gallery so it's always appreciated. 

For leg bend do you mean the slight crack below the hips? If so, that's done... without it you can't even tab the calves back in at the lower peg.

4-246.png

9 hours ago, Sanity is Optional said:

Also need to remove the bits that go into the back of the lower leg, right below the knee. The arms won't properly lock down against the legs if they're in place.

Those parts aren't even on it in any of the pics, man.

7 hours ago, Saburo said:

Great shots of the VF-19 ADV @Kuma Style! :good:

Thank you senpai!

Hey Kuma. I’m posting here Jenius’ video on installing the Fast Packs (1:56) so you can see what the other members were referring to regarding the leg bend and the small bits at the back of the leg, in which you can still leave it rather than removing it during transformation as fas as I know since I was able to transform mine from time to time without removing it. Anyways, hope this one helps.

Ohhhh I think I get it even looking at the title pic (at work atm.) The shoulder parts that HANG being attached to the back of the calf. I thought he meant the additional two bits that go on each shoulder towards the neck more.

Thank you all very much!

12 minutes ago, Kuma Style said:

Ohhhh I think I get it even looking at the title pic (at work atm.) The shoulder parts that HANG being attached to the back of the calf. I thought he meant the additional two bits that go on each shoulder towards the neck more.

Thank you all very much!

I think @Sanity is Optional is mentioning that small bits that’s part of the Fast Pack that is installed at the back of the leg right below the knee joint where the back leg panel slider happens. Not the ones in the shoulder. There were times that thing keeps on popping out when it gets transformed into Fighter mode because it’s really hard to snap the arms in.

Check the pic below from Jenius’ site. On the left side, there’s those two green bits that’s installed at the back just below the knee joint.

Bandai-DX-YF-19-36.jpg

14 hours ago, anime52k8 said:

you mean the tiny calf bits from the fast packs? You can leave those on in fighter mode if you get everything in the right place.

And make sacrifices to multiple deities. I constantly have parts falling off when I try to transform to fighter with the fast packs. The end result is worth the pain (almost). I love the Frontier boosters on the 19. 

9 hours ago, Kuma Style said:

For leg bend do you mean the slight crack below the hips? If so, that's done... without it you can't even tab the calves back in at the lower peg.

4-246.png

Just FYI if you're unaware, it may be helpful in the future---but "one click down at mid-thigh, then one click the other way at the knee" is standard for almost every valkyrie ever when any sort of leg-armor is attached, not just the -19.  And the YF-29 does it like that even when it's "naked". 

1 hour ago, David Hingtgen said:

Just FYI if you're unaware, it may be helpful in the future---but "one click down at mid-thigh, then one click the other way at the knee" is standard for almost every valkyrie ever when any sort of leg-armor is attached, not just the -19.  And the YF-29 does it like that even when it's "naked". 

Oh cool, man. Heck yea, honestly that's a pretty neat "standard" to know!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...