Bandai VF-19 Advance....!!!

Scream Man

1 hour ago, jenius said:

They didn't promise it,  they teased the possibility along with a 19k, a 1/2000 SDF, a 1/35 VF1, and an HMR vf2SS among others. Next year is the big anniversary right?  Hopefully they go nuts. 

I know, am stating the promise on purpose because i remember the word "will release" back in 2015(?) and was so hyped throughout the day ... ^_^ 

Heheh no big deal, just making sure bandai remembers!! ;):spiteful:

Am waiting bandai... am waiting for something for the anniversary!! Oh well will rely on sheryl to motivate me the next few days ^_^

Edited by seti88

20 hours ago, jenius said:

They didn't promise it,  they teased the possibility along with a 19k, a 1/2000 SDF, a 1/35 VF1, and an HMR vf2SS among others. Next year is the big anniversary right?  Hopefully they go nuts. 

Disappointing that we haven't seen any of these yet. Would've though the yf-19 would have been a no-brainer easy "repaint".

1 hour ago, Sandman said:

Disappointing that we haven't seen any of these yet. Would've though the yf-19 would have been a no-brainer easy "repaint".

Seemed like a licensing issue as Arcadia reissued their 19 not long after the tease. 

• 1 month later...

I'd buy that in a second. Pink is not my color at all, but I did really like Aisha in the game, so it's worth a buy. Anyways, I guess to many here, it's a white color for them anyways.

3 hours ago, Sandman said:

Look what i came across today on facebook....

pink.jpg

Nice custom!

3 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

It's Aisha's VF-19E from Macross30 game. Loving it. Bandai should milk the DX VF-19 mold. :wub:

ZHme4.jpg

Aisha is hella cute! I'd buy her custom Valk in a heart beat too! 

In fact I have a spare original Yamato VF-19 that I traded off Scream Man which I could have repainted to match! Aside the color difference, the Valk itself looks identical to a YF-19..

I'd buy a pink 19 ( or an 11 for that matter... I do actually have a rose gold iPhone too) but I think this custom gets the pink tone wrong.  It's too hot compared to them more pastel metal of the game.

Edited by Mommar

On 4/28/2017 at 3:18 PM, Jasonc said:

I'd buy that in a second. Pink is not my color at all, but I did really like Aisha in the game, so it's worth a buy. Anyways, I guess to many here, it's a white color for them anyways.

Woo woo woo.....someone is kicking that Arcadia dog on the curbside again ^_^

I would prefer the light blue VF-19A instead.  So I can finally replace my old 1/72 Yamato ver. (which I bought many years ago from a listing on craigslist at a safeway parking lot late at night.)   It was safer back then. :lol:

• 1 month later...

Hi guys,

i just got this beauty machine,

i manage to transform it to battleroid, but when i transform back to fighter mode the leg wont fit.

i notice that there locking mechanism in the between the hip and leg.

should that need to be move? 

because it so stiff, i'm afraid to push the mechanism (if any), do you you have same problem? 

13 hours ago, gozilham said:

Hi guys,

i manage to transform it to battleroid, but when i transform back to fighter mode the leg wont fit.

because it so stiff, i'm afraid to push the mechanism (if any), do you you have same problem? 

Hey! Welcome to the boards. ;)

Can't remember which locking mechanism you're referring to. If it's the one on the side of the legs then you should fold and push it in once you pushed back the feet. 

For more of the transformation, check Jenius' anymoon site. 

http://anymoon.com/blog/?p=8151

Edited by no3Ljm

10 hours ago, gozilham said:

Hi guys,

Its best to have some pic of your issue so we can see whats wrong ,  

Does anyone have any advice on how to safely free up the wing armatures from the leg while transforming from jet-to-Gerwalk or jet-to-battroid?

Putting the wing armatures into the legs is simple enough. A rectangular tab of the wing armature goes into a rectangular notch in the leg. Getting them out, though, seems to be like pulling apart something held together with superglue. Any magic tricks to this? Is there a hidden position that makes this step easier?

Should I sand the tab somewhat? I'd rather not sand such an expensive toy...

2 hours ago, Lord_Of_Tetris said:

Does anyone have any advice on how to safely free up the wing armatures from the leg while transforming from jet-to-Gerwalk or jet-to-battroid?

Putting the wing armatures into the legs is simple enough. A rectangular tab of the wing armature goes into a rectangular notch in the leg. Getting them out, though, seems to be like pulling apart something held together with superglue. Any magic tricks to this? Is there a hidden position that makes this step easier?

Should I sand the tab somewhat? I'd rather not sand such an expensive toy...

As far as I remember, that pulling the wing tab out of the leg is really a hard thing to do. And some of the good people here sanded a little bit from the tabs. Some of the other people here do is instead of pulling it straight, you have to wiggle it a little bit until you pull it out.

11 minutes ago, gozilham said:

Thanks man. 

Here some pictures of it. 

It is very tight. 

Thanks for posting the pics. Yeah, that joint also is tight. You have to rotate the metal joint so it lay rest on that groove. Did you check Jenius transformation video that I posted on my previous reply?

Check the video at 17:50 and reverse the method. Hope that helps.

On 3/9/2017 at 8:10 PM, jenius said:

So it's this year. And it's already June. Out of all the teased ones last year, they're just going for an HM-R VF-1 Messer. C'mon, Bandai. <_< 

11 hours ago, Mr Bomber said:

Rememeber you need 4 of those spanner.

9 hours ago, spanner said:

LOL! only 4!?

Spanner needs 5. 3 to display all modes. One to play. And one to keep it MISB. ^_^

On 2017-6-9 at 6:35 AM, no3Ljm said:

Thanks for posting the pics. Yeah, that joint also is tight. You have to rotate the metal joint so it lay rest on that groove. Did you check Jenius transformation video that I posted on my previous reply?

Check the video at 17:50 and reverse the method. Hope that helps.

Hahaha thanks 

Finished transform into fighter mode but the leg was not tight enough maybe need to adjust the hip more. 

20170609_214707.jpg

54 minutes ago, Cowboy17 said:

I got one of these back in the fall, and after transforming to battroid and back, i never want to transform this thing ever again

I don't enjoy transforming most valks; and anything beyond a VF-1 is like some kind of brain teaser.

I always que up jenius' transformation vids, and even then I feel like I'm on the verge of breaking something about 99% of the time lol :lol:

On 6/10/2017 at 2:04 AM, no3Ljm said:

Spanner needs 5. 3 to display all modes. One to play. And one to keep it MISB. ^_^

hehe! on or about's..

10 hours ago, Mr Bomber said:

Yeah one for each mode and one misb.

Or get 8 and do this like a boss:

06tezuka020.JPG

that display is total madness! though some of the poses need adjusting.. I guess I could pretty much do this with my 6x VF-1A brownies! but im too lazy to try..

Just now, kajnrig said:

Get enough to do the transformation from fighter to gerwalk where it does a backflip and a barrel roll. That'd be something...

I'm having visions of a similar frame-by frame or at least beat-by-beat of Max's 1-on-3 Battlepod-Beatdown at the beginning of DYR:L?

...what?!

A guy can dream, can't he?:mellow:

Edited by slide
grammar and punctuation