Bandai VF-19 Advance....!!!

Scream Man

Oh man... I ordered my second one... :blink:

Question. I know lately people are posting system glitch on HLJ. I placed an order just now and it's not showing on my order list. Would I get an order confirmation email immediately or wait for hours or days before I do?

Thanks!

Edit: Scratch that. Just got my order confirmation. Looks like it went in. It's an impulse buy for the second one so will decide later what to do with it. Hehehe. ^_^

Edited by no3ljm

Just manage to get one on this "bugs" on HLJ, like i did with the armored VF-1J and i got it, and its on its way :).

hopefully ill get this one too, i just dont think of it as a bug, more like they are taking more preorders on limited quantities

Let's hope it's not a glitch. ^_^

definitely a good sign, too bad if i had the funds i'd grab another pre order 8(

I just did even though not sure what to do with it. Just got carried away I guess. Hahaha! :lol:

Good to see more MW folks getting pre-orders.
Big up to those keeping an eye out and posting links.

Top work and just another reason to love this place.

Just got my payment request email from NY for the VF-19 Adv.

Me too. ^_^ Need to pay before the 16th. Have to wait for the next paycheck. Hahaha! :lol:

Excited for this one. First valk in the new house!

Congrats Yeti! ;)

For the life of me i cannot get this GD preorder if someone is willing to scoop one up for me i will surely pay for it... otherwise i'll just have to keep lurking here..

If you click on "follow this topic" on the upper right , whenever someone post in this topic you will get a email about it. it'll be from instock go go go, to isamu 1 head laser , to did someone have off screen sex. etc. But sure enough you should get a notification on every reply /post, as long as you have your smart phone next to you. It's also best to set a special loud alert for the email associated with your Macrossworld account so it can wake you up when you are sleeping too.

if you are not getting those emails, then you need to check your notification setting, in your account options, and make sure "email" is checked.

Finally able to snag one from HLJ. The product page has it as instock but it's out of stock when viewing the listing. So hopefully I'll get it.

Edit: Well it's out of stock on the product page as well now. Guess it just took the system some time to update.

Edited by Mizicke5273

https://www.flickr.com/photos/97939553@N02/15664671959/in/photostream/

not sure if yall can follow this flickr courtesy of to ho. he has other great pics at new angles. admin remove if this post is not allowed. i was looking for other pictures and thought this would help.

Hey, the canopy when blue again... and pretty opaque too. What's the actual colour of the released toy? I hope its not that frosted milky finish some of us go on the YF-30.

Hey, the canopy when blue again... and pretty opaque too. What's the actual colour of the released toy? I hope its not that frosted milky finish some of us go on the YF-30.

That photo is from last November which shows the painted prototype.

The latest photos from last week's Tamashii Summer Collection and the current Tamashii Akiba Showroom should be close to or the same as the production version.

God Damn it. I missed another batch of preorders. This sucks.

Me too. Strange though that n-y isnt sending notices for mp-10 yet.

Hey Sandman. I thought you missed it? Were you planning on getting another one as well?

A member gave me their n-y preorder but i think i'll pass that on to someone else now since i got a HLJ preorder.

Hope to snag one one this weekend, there should be enough cancellations to open the pre-order again.

Check the post above yours, takatoys. Nab it while it's still hot. ;)

^ explain? i don't get it. do you mean hit up that member to see if he'll sell you his extra?

Yup. Takatoys is hoping to snag one over the weekend, hopefully thru people who cancelled their preorders at HLJ. Sandman on the other hand, is thinking to pass the NY preorder he got from another member since he already got that chance to preorder directly at HLJ from that on and off preorder open window. So if ever Takatoys is interested to get the NY preorder off from that MWF member via Sandman, he could just PM Sandman. ;)

Edited by no3ljm