Bandai VF-19 Advance....!!!

Scream Man

Hmm, I think I got it, it said I got it from HLJ but I haven't received an email confirmation yet and when I check my "open orders" it says nothing... now I'm worried :(

Looks like HLJ reserve stock for you once you add to cart. I managed to add to cart but didn't bother looking when I saw it sold out. Then though have a look at it again and manage to go through the checkout. Will wait for email confirmation.

Long time lurker here - thanks for all the info guys - What I've learned from reading here has been much better than trawling ebay (and losing several hundred on a fraudulent YF-30 auction which was beyond the ability of PayPal to recoup because the bugger was clever)

I might've ended up with 2 from HLJ. Didn't get an email confirmation on first order and panicked. Then placed second one and made sure I'd gone through everything correctly. Still no email so I'm no longer worried.

Edited by mickyg

Hmm, I think I got it, it said I got it from HLJ but I haven't received an email confirmation yet and when I check my "open orders" it says nothing... now I'm worried :(

Probably processing it. The email comes first, the open orders takes awhile.

Saw it after I posted. Thanks!

Got 1 in just in case, but will keep my eyes peeled for other outlets, as CD JApan's shipping can be pretty crazy

Awesome :) Yeah. I agree. I held back CDJ cause of high shipping prices. Luckily got it with HLJ. Nothing from NY and hobbysearch seems to take forever to load the search page. lol.

I might've ended up with 2 from HLJ. Didn't get an email confirmation on first order and panicked. Then placed second one and made sure I'd gone through everything correctly. Still no email so I'm no longer worried.

Same here, I was actually about to ask if anyone else got that. Might be an error because I think it was limited 1 per customer, right? My PW lists 2 orders in stock, and I got two emails, with the order numbers listed as just one number apart.

Granted, I don't want to complain or anything, a second one might be nice to have around.

CDJ was weird. The link was posted before I saw the email...

At least the pay up front thing with CDJ makes people think twice and the order window is longer as a result. I'm OK with that ;)