Bandai VF-19 Advance....!!!

Scream Man

Battroid looks awesome, but I think the legs look slightly long. Or maybe its just me, after being accustomed with stubbier legs on Arcadia's 19 vs Yamato'. The shiled couldve/shouldve been made wider and what happened to the articulated knee caps? Are they now being glued to the upper thighs now like arcadia's and yamato's?

But the tampoo on the toy looks like its on steroid, which is actually a good thing for most people :D

I hope hlj will deliver if NY and AmiAmi don't. They did good by me with the S. Here's hoping Bandai will have enough stock, seeing as they are taking the Macross buyers a little more seriously...

Really hope that you're correct about Bandai with regards to producing enough stock.

Can't really tell which mode (Battroid or Fighter) looks better, both look OK but neither are knocking my socks off right now.

-b.

Finally! A static standing pose without armor so we can take a good look at the proportions. No trickery with the dynamic poses B))

That said, Battroid mode isn't as good as Arcadia's. Legs are a bit off (maybe long?). Anyway, this doesn't stop me from being in for two. It's a VF-19 Advance so it's different enough with the armor and markings for me to have in my collection. See ya all on preorder night ;)

Edit: Happy Holidays!

Edited by xrentonx

I must be the only one that doesn't like this VF-19 at all. Proportions are completely off (at least to what I'm used to). Prefer my Arcadia YF-19 so no preorder madness for me.

I feel ya brother. legs too long, neck too perched, shield too skinny.

But I'm more leaning towards being impartial because overall it doesnt look all that bad, to me at least.

Looking at the pictures more, the legs suffer from Frontier-itis...I like the Frontier Valks but this is supposed to be a 19.

It's one of the few complaints I got so far aside from the general gappy-ness.

Hmm, it definitely looks inferior to Arcadia's without the Super Pack on. The proportions look like way too much like the old Yamato. It is different enough and looks good with the Super Pack though. And the pose they have, with the effect part, looks cool and dynamic!

Yay intake warnings are tampooed. I hope we're not paying extra for the pin point punch effect. I can do without and would rather pay less.

Looking at the pictures more, the legs suffer from Frontier-itis...I like the Frontier Valks but this is supposed to be a 19.

I agree the legs look very frontier like to me. Not exactly sure why. Still overall i like it and is good enough considering the alternative.

Yay intake warnings are tampooed. I hope we're not paying extra for the pin point punch effect. I can do without and would rather pay less.

PPB effect part/s included according to the official product page. Edited by IXTL