3 hours ago, sh9000 said:

Can't wait for it too. Looking forward for more of that Peter and Dr. Strange intro interaction. ^_^

Oh, and I hope the 'humor' will be subtle this time around. ;) 

Edited by no3Ljm

:yahoo:

So, who's gonna be crazy enough to do a full Marvel Marathon (all the MCU films + the TV shows + the Netflix series, all done in mostly chronological order)?

For quality purposes, let's just drop Inhumans and most of Iron Fist from this challenge.

Just now, Mog said:

So, who's gonna be crazy enough to do a full Marvel Marathon (all the MCU films + the TV shows + the Netflix series, all done in mostly chronological order)?

For quality purposes, let's just drop Inhumans and most of Iron Fist from this challenge.

As much as I would love to do that, I'm not going to waste my paid-time-off for that. Hahaha! :lol:

10 minutes ago, Mog said:

I believe AMC theaters is doing something like this leading to Infinity War's release, just no Netflix stuff, only movies. Still, it's like, over 20 hours or something absurd.

5 minutes ago, Old_Nash said:

So... Batman against Doomsday is wrong, But Captaan against Thanos is "pure logic"?

Cap has a super soldier syrum that makes him stronger. Thiugh in all of the comic books cap loses in a fight with Thanos every time, so maybe wait to see how the scene ends first?

5 minutes ago, Old_Nash said:

So... Batman against Doomsday is wrong, But Captaan against Thanos is "pure logic"?

Considering the current state that the DC cinematic universe is in, yes absolutely.

*Captain

And what Mommar just said.

-b.

31 minutes ago, Tking22 said:

I believe AMC theaters is doing something like this leading to Infinity War's release, just no Netflix stuff, only movies. Still, it's like, over 20 hours or something absurd.

I read somewhere that based on run-times it'd be over 38 hours long!

In that even crazier listing I tossed out, I forgot to add the Marvel shorts, one-shots that they've had over the years too.  That would add an extra 30 minutes or so.

This is worth rewatching at home in 4K. But the sad news is, all the Marvel movie in iTunes are not yet available with 4K. Same thing of all the rest of Disney owned movies. Weird. :unsure:

Edited by no3Ljm

2 hours ago, Mommar said:

Not that Civil War was spectacular but I’m going to defend this just a tad because it isn’t Joss Whedon.  The Russos won’t make dumb decisions like, “the movie can’t be longer than 2:20 so I’ll cut out important things” like Whedon did.  They’ll make their own like in Civil War but I think this will be better than Ultron. I’m more looking forward to the interactions, like the bit between Peter and Tony.

That and the Peter/Strange interaction, both were hilarious.  And you can easily see Drax come in with some really inappropriate comments about his nipples at some point.  I think they need to take a bit out of the Thor movie and realize that they shouldn't take themselves too seriously.  That's the one thing I worry about, the fact that Marvel keeps using the idea that the stakes couldn't be any higher this time.  (until the next time that is)

One thought, I hope they kill Loki from the start, it'll be fantastic, because it'll start thinning out the Marvel herd a little, and give Thor some degree of motivation.

5 minutes ago, kalvasflam said:

That and the Peter/Strange interaction, both were hilarious.  And you can easily see Drax come in with some really inappropriate comments about his nipples at some point.  I think they need to take a bit out of the Thor movie and realize that they shouldn't take themselves too seriously.  That's the one thing I worry about, the fact that Marvel keeps using the idea that the stakes couldn't be any higher this time.  (until the next time that is)

One thought, I hope they kill Loki from the start, it'll be fantastic, because it'll start thinning out the Marvel herd a little, and give Thor some degree of motivation.

In the case of this movie they need to be a tad more serious, IMO.  Though I do really want to see more interactions likenthe Quill/Stark bit.

2 hours ago, Mog said:

Wait. . . There's two Peter's and two Steve's?!!!

CULL THE HERD!! :p

Well, can't just cull the two Peters, both just got done with their first movies, we need to milk those guys for the next few years on cameos and avengers movies and such.  As for the Steves, well, one of them at least needs to be culled because his contract is up, and let's face it, he is probably getting a tad expensive, time to get some new indie talent that doesn't cost as much.  Have we all seen how much Robert is getting paid?  Crazy.

18 hours ago, Mommar said:

Cap has a super soldier syrum that makes him stronger. Thiugh in all of the comic books cap loses in a fight with Thanos every time, so maybe wait to see how the scene ends first?

But Super Soldier serum is only a super-anabolic, not give "Superman levelpower of strength or resistence".

Edited by Old_Nash

15 hours ago, Old_Nash said:

But Super Soldier serum is only a super-anabolic, not give "Superman levelpower of strength or resistence".

And how do you know we weren't frames away from watching Chris Evans' contract expire?  Because in the original comic when Cap takes on Thanos directly by himself Thanos kills him.

The interesting thing is that all this image depict is Thanos with two jewels.  He needs the reality, mind, and time gems, not to mention the soul gems.  

No one knows where the soul gem is, but it looks like Thanos is getting his foursome to take down Vision and Strange, so that's two.  The collector has the reality gem, but my guess is, Thanos will persuade him to hand it over.   I can see Thanos possibly getting four gems by the end of the movie, The open question is where is the soul gem, I don't think it's in Wakanda.  Although you never know, seems like that attack was nothing but a distraction so the foursome can take down Vision and the mind gem.  

My WAG is that the post credit scene is Thanos getting the reality gem from Tevan, and then he'll just have one to go.  There is still two movies before the second installment of Infinity wars, still time for the soul gem to pop up in time for Thanos to borrow it.

As for death, asides from Loki, I nominate Hawkeye (no need for him any more), Heimdall, and Valkyrie, I think the last two are entirely appropriate since Thanos was going to be coming aboard their ship.

18 hours ago, sh9000 said:

Yeah I saw that over at Toyark.  With some modifications they can probably make an Iceman out of it.

I just made a Marvel Legends thread.

There’s already an Iceman, unless you mean a classic looking one?  I’d prefer he cone with an ice slide and effects parts if they made another though.

Edited by Mommar