The Iron Man suit looks like nano-tech, and if so that'd be pretty awesome. 

OR

Extremis/Bleeding Edge as portrayed in, or similar to, the comics.

But of all the things I'm hoping for, it's that Thanos is a complete and total bad ass. The MCU is in desperate need of a villain that evokes terror. Loki is compelling, but scary he is not. 

-b.

Ah, they went with the retro version of the infinity gauntlet series cover on the poster.  Hopefully, Thanos doesn't kick the bucket at the end of two movies.  Cause, Disney has got to milk MCU for all its worth.  Although the poster just doesn't seem to capture the majesty of the original series, because in that one, Thanos literally became a god, and took down all of the big cheese in the marvel universe.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, kajnrig said:

I'm guessing some of those SH Figuarts are recycled from earlier releases?

Spider-Man is absolutely just a repaint of the Homecoming figure. Black Panther looks like it could have some new molding, Strange and Star-Lord look exactly the same as well, Star-Lord looks to have a slightly different colored under shirt from his Guardians Vol 2 Figuart. Lots of easy passes, I just want the actual new molds, he was teased, I NEED a Winter Soldier, Bandai teased him for the Civil War line as well and he never happened. Bearded Cap, MK50 IM and Thanos are all must buys.

• azrael changed the title to Avengers: Infinity War - in theaters April 27, 2018

Black Widow is a new sculpt too.  She’s wearig the green vest.  I wonder about Hulkbuster, that’s a new design for this movie.  And the last one was effing expensive.

Wonder how tall this Thanos figure will be?  You was going to get the Hasbro versions because they never make villain figures.  Now, not so sure.

I’m stoked for Winter Soldier.  Disappointed they wasted opportunities reusing BP, Strange and Starlord when we still need Falcon, Vision, Scarlett Witch and the entire rest of the cast or Guardians.

I know Bandai are only focused on the main players but Visions forehead is kind of integral to Thanos’ plans.

Edited by Mommar

2 hours ago, Mommar said:

Black Widow is a new sculpt too.  She’s wearig the green vest.  I wonder about Hulkbuster, that’s a new design for this movie. 

Widow is definitely new too, I'm just not much for the new look, blonde Widow doesn't really do much for me. As for Hulkbuster, I haven't watched the trailer enough to see how different it is in this film compared to AOU. It looked like it could have some new molding, or be a completely new mold, not sure. Either way, doubt I'll bother, I have the AOU one, that's enough super expensive Hulkbuster for me.

Edited by Tking22
Edit: Money says in order to entice people like me that have the original Hulkbuster, Bandai will probably reveal that at mininum, a Banner or Ironman bust can sit in the armor now.

6 hours ago, UN Spacy said:

RDJ pulled some strings...check out the convo.

Yes, the might Disney is here to squeeze some more money out of you.  Because you know, 2nd quarter's gotta look good.  One more week of Avengers in theater is probabl y a few million more bucks they can report for the year.  And I think they are doing it to avoid the May 18th release of Deadpool.  Can you imagine Mr. Wilson going to town on these clowns.

18 minutes ago, kalvasflam said:

Yes, the might Disney is here to squeeze some more money out of you.  Because you know, 2nd quarter's gotta look good.  One more week of Avengers in theater is probabl y a few million more bucks they can report for the year.  And I think they are doing it to avoid the May 18th release of Deadpool.  Can you imagine Mr. Wilson going to town on these clowns.

Why would they attempt to avoid the release of something they also now own? Also, do you really think Deadpool 2 could affect Infinity War's opening take or overall take at the box office?

2 hours ago, Tking22 said:

Why would they attempt to avoid the release of something they also now own? Also, do you really think Deadpool 2 could affect Infinity War's opening take or overall take at the box office?

simple, because they want to maximize the amount of revenue for both movies.  The more those movies overlap, the more likely that people only goes to one of those, not both.

and you're right, they do own Fox movies studios now... or is that still ongoing?

15 minutes ago, TangledThorns said:

Gonna make mad money but will it make moar than Black Panther???

If it's as good as that final trailer suggests, then yes. Black Panther benefited greatly from sales generated by people that don't normally go to see comic book movies, and those people seeing the movie multiple times.

And that last Infinity War trailer gave me chills - I cannot wait.

-b.

1 hour ago, TangledThorns said:

Gonna make mad money but will it make moar than Black Panther???

Of course it will, Disney will make mad money, and they'll do it just buy selling all those EW covers, buy them all.  Collector items, just like the comics.  How dare you doubt the power of sideshow Bob who started all this by buying Marvel.

Honestly though, I think I'm satisfied with the trailer, it all goes downhill from here.  Just look at TLJ, and Ultron.

Edited by kalvasflam

40 minutes ago, kalvasflam said:

Of course it will, Disney will make mad money, and they'll do it just buy selling all those EW covers, buy them all.  Collector items, just like the comics.  How dare you doubt the power of sideshow Bob who started all this by buying Marvel.

Honestly though, I think I'm satisfied with the trailer, it all goes downhill from here.  Just look at TLJ, and Ultron.

Not that Civil War was spectacular but I’m going to defend this just a tad because it isn’t Joss Whedon.  The Russos won’t make dumb decisions like, “the movie can’t be longer than 2:20 so I’ll cut out important things” like Whedon did.  They’ll make their own like in Civil War but I think this will be better than Ultron. I’m more looking forward to the interactions, like the bit between Peter and Tony.

Edited by Mommar